Chapter 23

Carson's PoV

I've never felt a pain like this before. I always hated that the pain of losing your mate was the worst. And thats because it is. Hearing your mate in pain is always bad but feeling what he is feeling is so much worse.

Still chained up in this freezing cold hell hole. I'm sobbing, I can't take the pain anymore. I door creak open and I see Mason's lifeless body on the ground. That just made me sob so much more. Knowing there is nothing I can do to help. He's gone.

"No!! You heartless bastard!" I screamed. "How could you do this! He was my mate!" I kept on yalling and sobbing at Collin.

"Oh calm down Carson, you will see your pathetic mate sooner than you think." He smirked, while I growled when he said pathetic. He is anything but that.

"I love him." I whispered mostly to myself. "Well I guess loved." I said in my head. Collin went out of the room. I have no idea where he going. But all I can think of are what ifs. Like what if I didn't go and get myself caught? What if I wsn't chained up. I could've helped him. Where was the rest of the pack? Are they gone too?

"Just end me now, I can't go through this anymore. The pain and suffering. I didn't know it was this bad." I spoke softly to myself. Now I know how my dad felt when he lost mom.

Collin walked back in. But brought some other people with him. I forgot their names.

"I did it. I crushed you hard. I have destroyed your whole pack, and your mate." He said laughing.

"What are you gonna do about it?" One of his members said. I think her name is Haylee.

"Nothing, I guess I give up y'all win." I said deafeated.

"Well that's no fun. I was really hoping you would give us a fight." Haylee said pouting menacingly.

"Don't worry Haylee, all ends well that ends well." I think Collin's mate Bobbie said.

"Just do it." I said effortsly. "And do it quick."

"Well you heard her ladies. Quick." Collin said.

After that my eyes started to droop. So I let sleepiness overtake me. Not knowing if I would ever wake up again or ever see my beloved mate again.

***********************************

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 23!!

Hope y'all like it!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

XO Sabrie