short washette story

George ran down the street from his house towards his school. Damn, why'd his alarm have to break? First day of senior year, and it's already FANTASTIC.

Finally he arrived at the school and leapt up the front steps, swinging the door open. A custodian inside jumped when he burst in and George flinched guiltily. "Sorry. " he panted, and he took off sprinting.

Skipping steps, he took long strides up the stairs and down the hall to his class.

Luckily, his First Class was an elective, and he knew the teacher from last year.

He opened the door and tried to silently slip in.

"George! Glad you could join us~" the teacher exclaimed.

"Sorry Mr. Franklin. " he breathed out, relived that he sounded more excited than upset.

"No no, it's fine, just take your seat." he smiled warmly.

George nodded appreciatively and scanned the room. He spotted Alexander, a sophomore who's supposed to be a freshman, but skipped eighth grade. He met him last year, the boy was aggressive and originated but they thought the same, and whenever Alex would get into fights, George would have to jump and rescue him. The only other people he knew in that class was Thomas Jefferson (eh), Charles Lee (ew ) and Lafayette.

He took the empty seat next to Alex and greeted him with a nod.
Alex, in return went on a full rant about how he thought George wouldn't wouldn't show up and that everyone thought that he transferred.

He zoned him out and turned in my seat to look at a certain transfer student. He sat his chin leaning on one hand as and a Starbucks in the other as he stared at the list of supplies needed.

George felt his face heat up as he watched Lafayette absentmindedly seek out the straw with his lips, and how his tongue delicately curled around the straw to pull it up.

"Ahem."

George whipped around to make eye contact with a smirking Hamilton.

" Why don't you just f**k him already?" Alex teased. George's eyes widened. "Alex!"

The boy simply laughed. "G. Dub, I've been friends with him longer than you have, I know him." he smiled widely and teasingly. "Go get him."

"Alex no, I'm a senior. I'll be too old for him soon." he glanced back at the French boy. "He's a sophomore."

Alex rolled his eyes. "whatever!" he sing songs and turns to face the front just as Thomas Jefferson throws a ball of paper at his face.

"Cut it out Jefferson!" he yelled. Thomas just laughed snarkily and threw another.

They started bickering back and forth, Washington sighed and tunes them out. He turned back to Lafayette to see him putting his drink back down, to see his Adams apple bob as he swallowed.

Shit.

George raised his hand frantically. "Yes?" Franklin asked.

"May I go to the bathroom please?" he said, managing to keep his voice level.

Franklin nodded and George got up quickly and whisked away out the door. He made a run for the bathroom and checked to make sure he was alone. He leaned on the wall breathing heavy from his run and closed his eyes. He felt the familiar irritation set in.

If only he could just have him...

Just then the door opened cautiously. "Mon ami?"

George's eyes flew open. He put on a calm expression and looked at him, waiting for him to continue. Ami. One of the few words he understood in French. Hah. He hated that word. He didn't want to just be a friend.

"Are you okay?" Lafayette asked and closed the bathroom door. He locked it and leaned back on it crossing his arms.

George felt his face heat up looking at him. Great. Crap. Fantastic.

It took him a while to realize he was staring at Lafayette's shoulders and neck. When he snapped his eyes up to Lafayette's he became even more embarrassed to find Lafayette smirking at him.

The Frenchman stalked toward him, a mischievous glint in his eye, smirk plastered km his face.

"George.. " he started again. "Are you okay?" he put a gentle hand on the side of George's neck, and cocked his head, blinking innocently.

When George didn't respond, Lafayette tip-toed up and kissed him lightly before George knew what was happening. He melted in to the kiss and brought​ his hands up to grasp at the younger boy's hips. Lafayette wrapped his arms around George's neck and pushed himself flush against him.

George slipped his tongue into Lafayette's mouth and the the latter let out a needy whimper that sent shivers down George's spine.

He began to let his hands travel lower but stopped himself.

He let go of him, stepping back and looked away, coughing awkwardly.

He tried to ignore Lafayette's hurt expression.

"Did... Did I do something wrong?" he asked, timidly.

George started shaking his head and clamped his eyes shut.

"No, Laf, I just... I'm a senior, you're a sophomore and I just-"

He was cut off by Lafayette placing a hand on his mouth.

"Oui. But that is something that can be worked out later." he smiled innocently but George could see sing lurking behind it.

He made a slow move to lower himself, and George felt panic rise in him.

"Lafayette I don't think-" "Shh." he interrupted soothingly.

He got down on his knees and unzipped George's pants.

George closed his eyes tight as the younger started to gently tease at his erection.

Jeez, this boy will be the death of me.