-Sway-

-리듬-

1583 words

genre: angst

P.O.V. Jimin

It was all like a dream.

There were bouquets of flowers, people in suits and dresses talking with each other. The air was filled with cheerfulness and excitement.

It was everything so brightly.

Everybody was waiting in happiness when the music set in, a beautiful organ playing in the background. My heart skipped a beat.

I scrunched my eyes tightly as I heard the door, everyone standing up in expectation, a pair of footsteps striding slowly over the with blooms carpeted carpet.

It was graceful.

There he is, I thought to myself, feeling my chest getting heavy, my heart pounding hard against my rips.

The steps echoed through the whole church, the guests looking happily at the man, striding gracefully between the decorated pews, people following him with their eyes, admiring the pretty man.

And I was one of them.

He just looked perfect.

The black tuxedo caressed his toned body perfectly, broad shoulders, muscular statue, toned chest. As well as the small bunch of white flowers, which was stuck in his front pocket.

I loved the way his bunny smile was presented on his face, his eyes shining in excitement, his cheeks rosy. And with every step he did, he was swaying the people with him. All of us were drawn in his presence.

The presence of a perfect groom.

And when his eyes met mine, we both started smiling like total idiots.

I was attached to him, my heart swaying when he was walking towards me.

I eyed him up, my smile seeming like it would rip my face apart at any moment. He did the same, biting his rosy lip to oppress the small chuckle in his throat. Eyes scrunching up into a beautiful smile.

He looked at me with so much smoothness and gentleness in his eyes, my eyes responding his gaze with deep love in them.

It was just perfect when his hand grazed mine, fingers intertwining for a brief moment, pressing our palms together as if the other was our rescue in a stormy sea.

I wanted to hold his hand for the eternity, to promise him my love forever and slipping the ring on his finger, and never let him go again.

Every little of this emotions was soaked in our short touch, as our hands were breaking apart as fast as they were together.

When he walked past me.

My last glance held on his back when he walked to his real fiancé. And I remembered that this wasn't my marriage.

That I was just a guest.

And watched my love getting married to someone other.

My eyes were filling up with tears when he walked further away. To an uncertain future, which affected both of us in the most cruelest way.

In this moment I wished it would be really just a dream.

I hoped with my whole heart.

I looked up when I felt someone taking my hand, squeezing it gently with his own. I glanced at Seokjin, who gave me a comforting smile, patting my hair softly.