-Lost in the Red Light-

-레드 라이트-

2225 words

genre: i don't know how to describe it...

P.O.V. Jungkook

Jungkook was lost.

He sat in between an amount of people in the bar, his elbows rested on the dirty surface, a glass with brown liquid in his strong hand.

His head felt dizzy, eyes filled with drowsiness as he led the glass to his lips and poured the liquid down his throat, fire burning in his stomach as soon as his lips touched the cold surface. But he wasn't able to feel it.

Neither the fizzle of tension that electrified the crowded room, people dancing, singing, screaming, laughing and making out around him, moans and laughter filling the stuffy air nor the bass that pumped in his chest, the liquid in the glasses, standing all over the bar, vibrating slightly.

All he could do was to stare at the red surroundings around him, the whole room living and breathing red light, curving all of the barely clothed bodies, which were grinding against each other, searching hungrily for the next friction.

Jungkook was only able to stare at them, his eyes lost in the red light, alcohol filling the pit of his stomach with fire.

He didn't even know how he'd ended up here. He could only remember his boyfriend dumping him in front of all of their friends, leaving him with nothing but a slap in the face, words of anger and frustration filling his ears. It was the worst day in his life.

"F*** you, Yoongi." He growled as he remembered their break-up barely and downed the rest of his drink with a huff, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand afterwards. "Just choke and die, b*tch."

"Rough day, huh?" A voice asked all of a sudden beside him, making him spin around in surprise. He could feel is eyes widen as soon as they touched the angelic face of the man next to him.

Bright red light highlighting the adorable features of his face in a soft pink, skin looking smooth and nice as the stranger looked back at him, his eyes mirroring the red light, hands playing absentmindedly with a crumpled napkin.

Jungkook eyed the man two more seconds before he turned back to his glass and leaned back with a sigh. "Can say so." He responded tiredly and rested his elbow on the back of the chair, eyes searching the stranger again.

The latter nodded and threw him a slight smile, angelic, plump lips stretching into a simper. "Guess we both had." He replied.

Jungkook couldn't help but to stare at the man beside him, eyeing every detail of his body, eyes keeping stuck on the slightly exposed collarbones of the male, a black shirt framing the divine sight.

No, Jungkook wasn't sober at all. But his mind was it barely enough to know that he wanted to forget. He wanted to forget his broken heart. He wanted to forget his ex-boyfriend.

He wanted to forget that he was lost.

So he guessed heaven brought him an angel to fulfill his wish. As already said, Jungkook wasn't sober at all.

He leaned slowly forwards, lips moving into a flirty smirk as he did so and looked straight into the eyes of his target. The faint scent of cologne and something other good smelling hit his nostrils as he was only a few inches apart from the male in front of him.

"So, what's your name, angel?" He asked huskily, breathing with every word the godly scent of the other, making his nose twitch in desire.

The man rested his chin lazily on his hand, staring straight back in Jungkook's round eyes before he responded slowly. "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." He replied calmly, eyes sparkling at him.