Smackdown Live

Last night, in the Elimination Chamber ppv, John Cena lost his wwe world heavyweight championship and it was announced on wwe network that Charlotte Flair will be joining smackdown live's divas division.
Backstage

Shane: welcome charlotte to smackdown live, the land of opportunity

Charlotte: I think I'll like it here

Shane: So me and the general manager have been thinking to switch things up and make you a "face"
(Charlotte nods)
We've been thinking to put you in your debut match against Carmella. First you will have a promo against her and chris Jericho will interrupt to help her out. A superstar of your choosing that has nothing big going on will help you out and it will turn into a mix-tag match. You may choose now.

(Charlotte nods and looks at the list)
Three big names catches her eyes: Randy Orton, John Cena, and Dean Ambrose.

Charlotte: I choose..... John Cena (she says with a smile)

Shane: Good choice he is good on the mic just like Chris Jericho. If you want I can take you to his private locker room so you can meet him and talk about it

Charlotte: First I would like to say hi to my best friend becky lynch and the divas,then I'll meet you in 20 min so we can go see cena

(Shane nods and they go their separate ways)

Divas Locker Room
(She opens the door and sees all the divas)

Charlotte: Becky, natalya, Tamina, alexa, carmella, Naomi your queen has arrived

(They all start laughing)
Welcome they all say and than they hug her.

They all chat and talk about her flight and the news and other stuff.
10 minutes later

Becky: So do you know how you're going to be booked for your debut or if you're going to be a heel or face?

Charlotte: Yes, I'm going to do a promo with Carmella and I will be a face with john cena

(She said again with a smile and becky knew what was up. At that moment alexa got up and stormed out of the locker room.)

Natalya: Wow that will be interesting the champ and the queen as a duo

Becky: Well nice to have you here and best of luck with your stoyline (She said with a wink)

Charlotte: thanks well now I have to go and meet up with shane so I can talk to cena about the storyline

Near John's locker room

Shane: you ready

Charlotte: yeah

Shane: let's go
Shane knocks and hears john yell come in. He opens the door and let's charlotte come in first.Charlotte sees him without his shirt on and starts to blush. John sees her and gets surprised with the beautiful presence and surprise in his locker room. He notices that he doesn't have a shirt on but doesn't care.

John: Hi welcome to smackdown live

Charlotte: Hi and good performance you had at the elimination chamber

John: So what brings you and this beauty to my locker room?

Shane: We are looking to make charlotte a face and what better way than to pair her up with you

John: yeah I think it will be great to pair up with you and who are we going to be feuding with?
Shane explains everything and charlotte can't stop starring at John's muscles and sexy abs. Her thoughts are interrupted when Shane gets up.

Shane: I'll be leaving you two so you could get to know each other
He leaves and closes the door.
They start to chat and laugh at cena's jokes when again Charlotte's eyes gets caught in his big biceps and chest. John himself gets caught by her amazing legs and breasts. Charlotte decides to end the looking between the two.

Charlotte: I was thinking after the promo we can maybe..........go out for dinner and later if you want to go to my hotel room and watch a movie?
(Please say yes she says to herself)

John: yeah that will be fun
They both get up and head to the door.

Charlotte: nice talking with you

John: same to you see you in awhile
Charlotte hugs john and they hug like that for awhile.John breaks the awkwardness even if inside he didn't want to.

John: bye

Charlotte: bye

He walks back into his locker room when one of his best friends Randy walks in

Randy Orton: what was charlotte flair doing at john cena's locker room(emphasizing the words john cena and charlotte)?(he said with a smile).

John : stop the teasing we are just frie-(gets interrupted by randy)

Randy Orton: I know what you were going to say and I know in a couple of days the same words won't be coming out and you know what I'm a good friend and I want to help you out. Soooo..... I'm going to start a rumor over the whole locker room that you and charlotte are looking to hook up.

John : No plz don't I'm just helping her become a face and a storyline.

Randy Orton: yeah that will help my rumor spread even more thanks see ya.

He leaves and john knew he wouldn't be able to change his friend's mind.

Divas Locker Room
Becky and charlotte by themselves this time because natalya was having a match with naomi

Becky: So do you still have a crush on john cena?

Charlotte: nooo.......(Becky gives her that look)okay yeah I still have a crush on him, he is so hot

Becky: your dream crush from nxt could now become a reality thanks to Shane. Are you planning on making your move?

Charlotte: ahead of you I asked him out to dinner after the promo
(They scream of happiness. Becky had an evil thought in her mind to make things go a little faster.)

Becky: I was thinking maybe I should spread a rumor around the locker room about you and john

Charlotte: No please don't

Becky: to late bye

(She exited and left her their in the locker alone waiting for her cue to go to the gorilla)

Hope you guys like it and plz read,enjoy,vote,and comment. I will update daily and open to any ideas to the book. If you have a suggestion for a new book with john cena and a diva I'll be open to it. It's a little long but didn't want make it short for My first chapter, but the next chapters will be shorter.My first book, first chapter plz don't hate.