Charlotte's debut and problems?

Smackdown Live
(Charlotte's song hits, she walks with "flair" to the ring and grabs a mic). The crowd cheer because they know they have the queen on their show.

Charlotte: Your queen has arrived
(The crowd cheer)
I came here to smackdown live to become champion and get lots of opportunities. So how about we have the champion come out and give me a match. (She waits but doesn't get what she wants.)

Carmella: So let me get this straight you have been here for less than 5 minutes and you think you deserve an opportunity and I have been busting my ass in this ring since the beginning of smackdown live but still haven't had mine.

Charlotte: The only reason you haven't been given an opportunity is because you are not good enough

Carmella: The only reason why you became champion was because of your daddy
(Charlotte gets mad and is ready to beat her up but gets interupted)

(Jericho's song hits)
Chris Jericho: You have no right to talk to a "fabulous" women like Carmella like that. Mostly when you're still daddy's little girl.

They continue arguing but charlotte can't take the heat from both superstars.
John Cena: I'm next (cena's song hits)

The whole arena blasts with cheers and charlotte is relieved.
John Cena: Do you know what happens when two superstars make fun of a beautiful queen like charlotte (Charlotte blushes and straightens her attire. He pulls out a pen and a clipboard that has cena's name taped over jericho's) You two just made the list (mocking jericho and everyone laughs)

Carmella starts to attack charlotte when cena runs into the ring and clothlines jericho out of the ring. Cena turns Carmella around and she hits cena with a slap but moves out of the way and charlotte comes and clothlines Carmella out where jericho is. (Shane's song hits and has a mic in hand)

Shane: On smackdown live we settle our differences in the ring so for the first time ever on smackdown live we are going to have john cena and charlotte flair take on chris jericho and carmella in a mix tag match.(The fans cheer as shane exits.)

During the match
(Backstage)
Alexa Bliss: That was supposed to be me and him. Why does charlotte always have to ruin everything. I guess it's just up to me.

10 minutes into the match
Carmella has charlotte locked in a choke hold and she needs to make a tag. Charlotte picks up carmella and drops her with a backward suplex. Both crawl to their partner and make the tag at the same time. Cena ducks a clothesline from Jericho and does his signature shoulder block. Then he drops jericho with a suplex. Right when cena was going for the five knuckle shuffle Carmella came in the ring but charlotte hit her with a big boot. Cena and charlotte look at each other than at the crowd and than at jericho and carmella who are still lying on the mat. Cena and charlotte raise their hand at the same time and do the five knuckle shuffle on their opponents. He whispers something to her and they agree. They both pick up their opponents and hit them with the AA. They both go for the pin.

Byron Saxton: 1..2..3 it is all over john cena and charlotte pick up the win.

Ring announcer: winners of this match john cena and charlotte flair!!!

Jericho and carmella role out of the ring. Cena and charlotte cheer with the crowd and give each other a hug. They raise each others hand and cena lowers the ropes so charlotte can exit first. They head up to the ramp and do their victory pose for the fans before they head backstage.

Backstage

John Cena: you did good in your debut on smackdown live

Charlotte: you too and thanks for agreeing to tag with me

John Cena: no problem

Charlotte: are we still going to the movies?

John Cena: yeah let me just take a shower and than we can head out

Charlotte: ok I better get ready too

John Cena: bye

Close to the divas locker room

Alexa Bliss: this is my chance

20 minutes later
John gets dressed and is ready to go with charlotte to the movies.

John Cena: hey randy can I ask you something?

Randy Orton: yeah what is it?

John Cena: does going to the movies with charlotte count as a date?

Randy Orton: she asked and she probably looking at it as a date so yeah

John Cena: nah I don't think so. It's more like to friends going to the movies.

Randy Orton: keep telling yourself that until you believe it. Alright I gotta go

John Cena: bye

He heads out of the locker and is waiting for charlotte. When a little figure comes up to him.

Alexa Bliss: I just wanted to congratulate you on your great victory tonight

John Cena: thanks and you had a good performance in that triple threat between you, natalya, and becky for the title

Alexa Bliss: yeah that victory just escaped from me. Well goodbye (she opened her arms asking for a hug).

They both hugged each other and alexa put her arms around cena's back. At that moment charlotte got out of the divas locker room and turned to see alexa hugging cena. She felt a bit sad and jealous. She texted him "I'll wait for you outside ".

Will charlotte be able to tell her feelings to john on time or will alexa be able to win cena's heart?

Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, and continue reading and I'll try to update as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy