A date with a queen

Backstage

John read charlotte's message and knew he couldn't keep her waiting outside.

John cena: I have to go alexa see you later

Alexa Bliss: Ok bye john

After that alexa hugs john again, he leaves and sees charlotte standing outside beside his car looking a little mad. He opens the door for her and they head for the restaurant. Charlotte looks at john during the ride and can't stop looking at how hot john looks with his dimples.

At the restaurant

John cena: we're here

Charlotte: let's go

They go to there reservation and sit down to order their food.

John cena: can I tell you something

Charlotte: yeah sure

John cena: is this a date or to friends going out for dinner

Charlotte: Well what do you think

John cena: I'm thinking that this is 2 friends going out for dinner

Charlotte: ohhhhh....
(She says with a disappointment and sadness.)

John cena: how about you
(please say a date)

Charlotte: me too

Their server comes with their food and the whole dinner charlotte couldn't stop laughing at john's jokes.

Charlotte: (what a perfect man john would be for me. He's funny, great body, hot, and he loves wwe just like me). Are you finished

John cena: yeah you ready to leave

Charlotte: yeah

John pays and leaves a tip. He goes outside with charlotte and they are surprised by the amount of people that are near john's car. They both get a message from their best friend and both read the same thing," I told you that I would spread the rumors quickly ". They both text their friend and tell them that they will pay, but inside they're really thankful because maybe this could bring them together. They take quick fotos with their fans and than they take fotos together that spreads the rumor on the media that they're a couple. John opens the door for charlotte and head to charlotte's hotel to watch a movie.

Backstage

Randy and becky lynch: are work here is done.

Randy Orton: do you want to head for a drink

Becky: sure I'm tired of being here

Hotel

Charlotte: a scary, romantic, or funny movie

John cena: scary movie

Half way through the movie comes up a scary part and charlotte gets scared but is surprised because john wraps his arms around her and charlotte cuddles in his big arms. Once the movie is over john and charlotte get up and john gets ready to head out.

Charlotte: you leaving?

John cena: yeah I need to go find a hotel so I could get some rest

Charlotte: why don't you stay here

John cena: didn't you listen their is no rooms left here

Charlotte: I mean here in my room

John cena: you sure?

Charlotte: yeah their is enough space

Charlotte goes inside the bathroom and changes into a top and small shorts. She comes out and sees john on the sofa.

Charlotte: I meant you could sleep in my bed

John cena: ok (with a little bit of shock)
He gets on the bed and takes his shirt off. Charlotte gets on the bed and cuddles up right next to john and he wraps his arms around her. She falls asleep first and john stays up texting his friend. He puts his phone away and gets ready to go to sleep but heres charlotte says something.

Charlotte: john I love you (still asleep)
He's shocked but loved what he heard

John cena: I love you too
He kisses her forehead and keeps his arms wrapped around her.

5a.m
Charlotte wakes up to go to the bathroom and comes back on the bed. She hugs john and puts her head on john's chest. She hears john say something

John cena: I love you charlotte (still asleep)

Charlotte: I love you too
She dares herself and kisses john in the mouth and than falls asleep.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting on my chapters. I do this for u guys and I want to apologize on this late update. I had a lot of things going on with soccer and going from place to place. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.