Violence of a Drunk Man

Alchohol~ A substance the intoxicates a person

Thoughts on alcohol would most likely be use not abuse.  A liquid capable of many things.  The woman knew this.  She did not despise the drink.  She did not blame those who abused the drink.  However, this particular event was caused from excess drinking from a poet.  The event would soon play out, in the world of her dreams that grew more vivid every night.

~
Together at let's say a gathering of those with a literary profession.  Of course, there were drinks and snacks.  Water, juice, and wine.  The poet with the hat had a glass of wine in his hand while he talked to the (as far as the woman knew) suicidal author.  The "suicidal" author had a simple glass of juice in his hand.  The poet was drinking glass after glass of wine.  His mind got altered slightly with every glass he finished.  After guzzling down several glasses of wine, he was drunk.  The drunken poet grabbed the "suicidal" author's collar. "
Anata wa orokana sakkadesu, anata wa shijin no kokoro o rikai suru koto wa arimasen!*" the poet shouted. The author looked like he was about to cry. He bit his lip as it trembled. The poet raised his fist as he readied to punch the weak, and sober man. The woman ran in between the two shouting for them to stop. The poet, however, could not stop in time. He brushed past the woman's arm with his nail, slightly scratching it. She winced in pain and the last thing she saw was the pained and drunken face of the poet. Behind her she felt the trembling body of the author.
~

The woman bolted awake feeling a pain on her arm. Holding it up she saw a slight scratch.

*its means "you stupid author, you will never understand the mind of a poet"