The Corner

It had been two weeks since the woman saw either of the men. At this point she had given up. She thought of the dreams she had as a coincidence. She pushed it aside. Especially today. While walking to work she saw a 'help wanted' sign in front of the library. She was rather excited about it. Of course she still had to go to work today. She took an application and went to work.

Time skip~
After work

The woman went to library with the application filled out. She gave it to the librarian who she usually saw. Mrs. Kyoka, the librarian said, "Miss, you did not fill out your name." The woman looked at her and said "I would rather not. You may call me miss or she." Mrs. Kyoka nodded her head. She read over the application and said "Your hired." The woman was surprised it was that easy, but it didn't bother her too much. She got the job! Of course she would have to continue working at least part time as a waitress if she wanted to pay all her bills. On this night she went to bed rather happy. However, the mood would be altered. The first time she had seen one of the men since the fight, would definitely be interesting.

~
Sobbing. There were tears splashing on the ground. A man is in a corner of a library. He was in the poetry section, his face buried in a book. "I'll never understand him. He is right." He said while crying. It was the author. The woman tapped on his shoulder. "Are you talking about that poet." "You?" He asked. The woman nodded. The man turned around his tears already dried, and grabbed her arm. His finger went over the scar that was on her arm. She slightly flinched for two reasons. First of all, the sudden contact with a man. Also, her arm was still sore. Oddly enough, the man's touch was slightly comforting. "Sorry. I just feel guilty. It would have been better if I was the one to get hurt." The author paused for a minute. "I'm sorry." He croaked. After a minute of silence he spoke again, "You are correct, I'm talking about the poet. Perhaps I was completely naive and insensitive." The woman slid her arm out of his grasp. She grabbed the book out of his hand. Sighing she put it back on the shelf and sat beside him. "I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry" the author said pitifully. The woman took the authors head and pressed on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asked as he relaxed against her. "Hush" she mumbled gently. The author only nodded. He repeated once more "I'm sorry" and fell asleep. Upon him falling asleep the woman slowly nodded off.
~

So for now on, this will probably get more romantic/friendly. There will be more times where there is touching and stuff like dat. And no I'm not making a lemon out of this. Just little fluffy stuff.