thirteen.

the first day, alex didn't know why justin had stayed. he was fine. he was okay. still, he pushed to stay, however, and with the way justin was holding alex, he couldn't just say no. he would hold alex until he fell asleep each night, and didn't let go until they both were awake.

the first day, they binge watched everything. alex made justin watch one tree hill ("it deals with that basketball shit, you play basketball, it fits") and after what he just saw, justin couldn't say no. so they sat on the couch, alex's legs kicked up over justin's lap. that got uncomfortable for the both of them almost immediately, and somehow, alex ended up leaned into justin's chest. "you're warm." alex mumbles, head in the crook of his neck.

he can feel justin smile. "you're cold." his fingers trail up alex's cool arms. "like, really fuckin' cold. all the time. why?" his lips barely brush against alex's jawline, and he tenses up instantly.

"i never noticed," he risks so much by turning over from between justin's legs. "not until now." his hands raise, fingers on either side of justin's face. neither of them pulled back when alex kissed him.

they got through 3 episodes that afternoon, but they didn't watch more than 10 minutes of them.

the second day, they didn't leave alex's bed. most of the time, alex slept, and justin was there for when he woke up. he was always there to kiss him at least once in the times he was awake. he didn't know why, but he was so much more tired that day than any other day that he could remember.

the third day, alex showered. finally. he hoped he didn't smell, and he refused to think about the possibility that he did. justin had went home, just to see if seth had gone away long enough for him to get at least a few more changes of clothes. he didn't come back. alex knew that day would have come eventually, but he was okay with it.

at least he got to make out with justin foley once in his life.

-
because u guys were curious about those 3 days ;))))
uhhghgh this is probably going to end at chapter 20?? 25?? most likely?? and ygvhhg im not readY but its ok there's still a while left