Sleep and Dates

(Y/N) POV

As everyone finished eating we all decided to call it a day and headed to our respected dorms. As we all entered our dorm we noticed that they were bunk beds and that each one had bookshelf for each bunk. As we put all of our stuff down we started to assign who gets what bed. Blake got the bottom left bunk, Yang got the top left bunk, Weiss got the bottom right bunk, and Ruby got the top right bunk.
Yang: "What about you (Y/N) where are you gonna sleep?"
Ruby: "With his girlfriend duh." She said as we both had a little redness to our cheeks. As we claimed our beds we started to unpack and put all of our things away.
(Y/N): "I'm gonna go take a shower." As I said getting clothes and going into the bathroom but before I closed the door. "No peeking." and closed it hearing a groan from Ruby and surprisingly Yang. As I set my clothes on the counter I started to let the water get hot as I started to undress. As I undressed I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at my chest. As I noticed the scar where the stinger had hit. I just sighed and stepped into the shower letting the water hit my skin and roll down my body. As I put my head under the running water I just stood there letting the water flow through my hair letting the warmth relax me. I then started to bathe myself and turn off the water. As I washed myself I looked back at the mirror and noticed I had a 5'o clock shadow and decided I need to shave. I then went to the door with my towel on.
(Y/N): "Ruby can you bring me my bag?"
Ruby: "Sure just give me a sec." After a few seconds I heard a knock on the door and I opened it just enough for my bag to pass through and grabbed it from Ruby's hand.
(Y/N): "Thanks sweetie."
Ruby: "You're welcome." She said as I closed the door. As I moved back to the mirror I took out a bottle of shaving cream, my straight razor, and my after wash. I then shook the can of cream and put it on my face. I then carefully started to shave trying not to cut myself in the process. After I was done I but some after wash on my hands and patted my face feeling the stinging sensation. After I finished I put on a (f/c) tee and some pajama pants and clean up around the bathroom before I left. I picked up my stuff and exited the bathroom.
(Y/N): "Alrighr bathrooms free." I said as I jumped up on the top right bunk laying down. After about a hour or so all the girl were done taking showers and in their respected beds. As I was laying down Ruby cuddle up next to me under the covers.
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby?"
Ruby: "Yes baby?"
(Y/N): "How about we go on a date tomorrow to celebrate us being official?" As I finished she nodded with a giant smile. As she leaned closer to me our lips met. As we were kissing to my surprise her tounge licked my lover lip asking for entrance as I graciously opened and let her explore her new territory. After a while she let me explore my new territory as my tounge enter her mouth. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. Our tounges fighting with one another. As we pulled away for air a sting of saliva was all that kept us together. We just smiled at each other as she cuddle up to me and I wrapped my arms around her. As we embraced each other we fell asleep happy.

Timeskip Morning

I awoke to sunlight being poured into the room through the window. As I looked down I saw Ruby fast asleep in my arms. Like always she was just so beautiful. He dark hair with red tips, her pale complexion the complement her style, and her wonder personality and smile that would make me happy.
(Y/N): "How did I ever end up so lucky?" I said as she started to wake up.
Ruby: "It's because I love you silly." She said as she gave me a groggy good morning kiss.
(Y/N): "And I love you as well." I said returning the kiss. We then all got up and took turns getting dressed in the bathroom. As we all finished we headed out of the dorm and to the cafeteria to meet up with Team JNPR. As we all sat down we started to talk about what our plans were for the weekend.
Jaune: "So what do you guys plan to do?"
(Y/N): "I don't know about you guys but Ruby and I have a date planned for today." I said while she clung to my arm.
Nora: "You two make the cutest couple ever!!!" She said excitedly.
Ruby: "Speaking about the date where are we going?"
(Y/N): "That my sweetheart is a mystery." I said as she pouted wanting to know the answer. As we all finished up Ruby and I started to head out of Beacon and into Vale. As we walked the streets of Vale hand-in-hand Ruby was getting impatient and kept bugging me about where we were going.
(Y/N): "Just close your eyes we are almost there." I said as she did what she was told. We walked for a couple of more minutes before we came to a stop.
(Y/N): "Okay you can open your eyes Ruby." I said. As she opened her eyes she grew a grin so big even the Grinch would be put to shame.
Ruby: "Oh my god a video game arcade!!!" She nearly yelled. As we entered the arcade we stopped by the coin machine and got a good amount of coins for use to play with. As Ruby and I walked around the arcade we were both in awe at how many games there were.
(Y/N): "So which one do you wanna play first?"
Ruby: "Hmm oh let's go play Ski-Ball." She sad as we made our way to the machine. We put our coins into the slots and pressed start. As the balls fell down the slider I noticed that the high score was 25,000. As I picked up the first ball I threw it down the lane and saw it hit the 5,000 hole. I then proceeded to throw more of the balls down lane and started missing some shots. As I grabbed my last ball I noticed my score was 16,000. If I wanted to beat the high score I had to sink a 10,000 point hole. As I lined up my shot with the hole I took a breath and threw the ball down lane. As the ball hit the bump it flew straight in the hole getting me the high score.
(Y/N): "Boo yah high score!!!!" I cheered and earned claps from Ruby as I bowed to her. After my little episode Ruby spent the rest of the day dragging me around the arcade playing all sorts of games. As we left the arcade we noticed it was getting dark outside so we decided to head back to Beacon.
(Y/N): "So did you have fun sweetheart?"
Ruby: "Just being with you is fun enough." She said as I blushed a little.
As we entered Beacon we head straight to the dorm. As we opened the door we noticed Blake reading her book, Yang playing a game on her Scroll, and Weiss doing so homework. We then took turns changing in the bathroom and hopped in our bed.
(Y/N): "Goodnight Ruby."
Ruby: "Goodnight (Y/N)." She said as we kissed each other before cuddling and falling fast asleep.

Hey guys thanks for reading and I just want to thank all of you for 300 reads on this book. I mean jeez I think I started this book a week ago and look at how much its grown and not to mention I have 11 followers and 2 other books thanks to you guys. So again from the bottom of my heart I wanna say thank you and I hope to see you in the next chapter.