~ Chapter 2 ~

Cats POV
I felt myself being lifted off the ground I looked up at a old women, I blinked blankly looking at her in confusion. "Is she okay?..." I thought to myself as I curled up in her arms. She then slowly walked, she looked like she was going to fall any moment. "This poor women... " I saw people just walking by her like nothing was happening. I curled up tighter understanding the pain of none caring, honestly this is the first time someone actually carried me right, I was used to kids kicking me and holding me by the tail. Even some adults. I then looked up and saw her open a old wooden door and barely make it inside. I looked up at her and she suddenly dropped me too the ground, I was startled by the the unexpected crash when I hit the floor. I turned around confused on why I was dropped but then I was meet with a terrible scene, the old women fell and apparent the crash was the door making contact with her body. I crawled up on her lap and tried to think of what I could do, She then put her hand weakly on my head and mumbled something I could barely hear. I then felt a strong shock go through my entire body it felt as if I was being struck by lightning. I felt my entire body go numb, then everything looked hazy as I fell and went into darkness.