Part 1

An Aquarius‬ is smart, independent, somewhat rebellious, and a true original.

An Aquarius will always put a smile on, just not to kill the mood of anyone else.

An Aquarius will not judge others harshly because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions.

Aquarius‬ are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way.

Aquarius‬ is the sign of visionaries, unconventionality, and intellectual independence.

Aquarians‬ only show their full side to people very close to them.

Aquarius‬ love interacting with all kinds of people. They're not the type that can work at a desk for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes, Aquarius will listen to a conversation and won't buy in or say a word. Just quietly listening.

An Aquarius is someone that is so hard to figure it out emotionally. One second they hate and the next second they love.

As long as you don't try to hold them back, Aquarius are perfect lovers.

One of  Aquarius hidden secrets is that they are very anti-social.

An Aquarius tends to lose their patience with the people they live with.

Not everything an Aquarius fantasizes would they dare to do when given then chance.

An Aquarius is always analyzing you.. Whether you're a brand new or long-time friend.

An Aquarius cares because you care. Once you stop caring, they will stop caring.

Aquarius' are very unconventional and always full of excitement.

Aquarius'‬ have many acquaintances but only a few close friends.

An Aquarius aims to experience other people's perspectives and understanding their point of views.

Aquarius'‬ are the type who see and hear stuff but keep it to themselves.

Aquarius' can only take so much insecurity from someone until they just stop caring and leave.

As much as an Aquarius feels like taking the easy way out sometimes, they make sure they earn what they want!

Aquarius' want to find their own way, do things the way they themselves think is the best for a situation.

How to seduce Aquarius: act like you don't know they like you.