Aquarius Woman x Pisces Man

The Aquarius woman and Pisces man form a water/air sign partnership which can be very stirring, in a good way. Will it be a tropical storm, however, or gentle ripples on the lake of love?

There's a shared kindness about this couple, which is probably what drew them together in the first place. The Pisces man cares deeply about all of humanity, and so does the humanitarian Aquarius woman. Both these partners want to change the world in one way or another – the Aquarius woman wants to implement her big vision in a practical way, while the Pisces man wants to dream of a better way to exist, in a spiritual sense. Together, Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility could create the best of both options – or could it?

Although this couple enjoy and appreciate one another's natures, there is a fundamental disconnect in the way they relate to each other. The Pisces man is the most emotional man in the zodiac, truly in tune with his feelings. The Aquarius woman, however, is the most emotionally aloof woman in the zodiac – her feelings are pretty much alien to her, as are everyone else's. For Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility to thrive, the couple will have to find a way to communicate their feelings.

Actually, since they are neighboring signs in the zodiac, this couple are bound together by a karmic link, which certainly helps the chances of Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility. It's the job of the Aquarius woman to teach the Pisces man how to rationalize his emotions, before they swallow him alive. It's the job of the Pisces man to teach the Aquarius woman how to let her emotions in, just a little bit, and how to listen to her intuition. If they get this right, Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility can change both partners, for the better.

It's not as simple as that, however. In order to get to that point, the couple have to overcome their issues. The Aquarius woman's aloofness frightens the Pisces man, who forever fears that she will leave him. She needs to learn to express her love in a more tangible way in order to allay those fears. Meanwhile the Pisces man's ever changing moods confuse the Aquarius woman. Just as she thinks he's helped him sort something out, he'll change his mind or something new will crop up. Soaking up the Pisces man's emotional excesses becomes almost a full time job for the Aquarius woman.

If they can find a way through this, however, Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility can become stronger with time. It will be up to the Pisces man to do most of the adapting, as he is the more flexible and mutable of the couple. Where she won't bend, however the Aquarius woman will offer encouragement, support and gentle coaxing to help the Pisces man find the middle ground they both need.

When it works well, Aquarius woman Pisces man compatibility is lovely – sweet, tender and surprisingly romantic. It's not easy for this couple, but it's worth the effort if they can get there.

Aquarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Pisces and Aquarius have a lot more in common than it might seem. However, there is bound to be a role reversal. One thing you have to understand about an Aquarian is that they will always elevate friendship over love, which could be bewildering to the Pisces man. The Pisces man should realize that friendship is religion to an Aquarian woman. She means to compliment you by calling you her best friend, and you will have to make a translation of the light.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as an Aquarius Woman

First of all, realize that you are going to have to wear the pants, which doesn't bother you in the least. This man can completely become spellbound by your electrifying aura and a very, very direct approach. It will seem that where he is weak, you are strong, and as the self-sacrificing individual that he is, he will gladly extend you the privileges of that territory. Deep down inside, there is nothing he wants more than to be bossed around. If you come on like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, that should suit him just fine.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Pisces Man

That's easy. Talk about the future of the planet, inter-species communication, the last visit you had from a space alien, how green your home is, or how you plan to donate your next paycheck to KIVA. If this doesn't put stars in her eyes, nothing will. When she begins to talk about the causes that she believes in, listen intently and offer to join.

Degree of Romance

Aquarians tend to poo-poo romance, so it is likely to be down-played in this relationship. That's okay with Pisces, who is willing to sacrifice anything for those they love — at least at first. Pisces, you really, really must try to understand the elevation Aquarian places on friendship. They absolutely worship at that altar. It is their religion. Don't take it personally.

Degree of Passion

Aquarians look down on passion as the affect of the Mere Mortal. They see themselves as godlike, Promethean creatures who are above such things as sexual impulse and the flames of desire. Secretly, they would like to reproduce virtually, avoiding all those messy, bodily fluids, and unnecessary physical activity.

Degree of Friendship

An Aquarian woman is not a very warm, friendly, creature, but, as noted, she professes to love her friends. She will tout the virtues of collegiality and egalitarianism while ignoring the person in the wheelchair next to her who can't reach the water fountain. If you, dear Pisces, find yourself in a wheelchair, you may think twice about the basis of your relationship. Many an Aquarian has devoted her life's blood to the future of strangers, while those closest to them suffer neglect. This is not love, and it is certainly not friendship.

Degree of Marriage

This depends on how tight a hold the Aquarian gets on the Pisces. It is possible — because an Aquarian woman is so strong-willed — for the Pisces to lose himself completely and begin to orbit around her, which suits Ms. Aquarius just fine. A marriage based on this dynamic will obviously last a long time, because it's pretty hard to grow personal will. If the two have a more equal relationship, meaning that the Pisces man has a good ego formed (perhaps he has Mars in Aquarius), then the chances of a real friendship and a productive marriage are at hand.

Progression of Relationship

All Aquarians have an agenda. Don't think for a moment they don't. Somewhere at home they have a spreadsheet with their expectations for the next 3-5 years. Somewhere on there is a relationship goal. If this sounds a little bit like the Mad Scientist, that's exactly what it is. Fortunately, Mr. Pisces really doesn't care very much as long as someone else is keeping the file and willing to update it