Part 10

Aquarius the Solution: Try letting down the mental guard that you keep on your emotions that stops you from being the self you long to be.

Aquarius Problem: You always seem to miss the boat when it comes to love.

Aquarius basically possess strong and attractive personalities.

Two ways to piss an Aquarius off : 1. Wake them up when they're sleeping 2. Eat their food.

As an Aquarius you feel and understand things deeply, but have the unique ability not to show your emotions.

Aquarius are very honest people and care not only for themselves but for others a great deal.

Aquarius often look for that perfect relationship.

An Aquarius' relationships really thrive when their partner: brings passion and emotional warmth into their life.

Aquarius' don't bullshit, if they say they are going to do something they fucking do it.

If an Aquarius gets mad, duck.

When Aquarius speak, they speak the truth. Otherwise they'll just stick with thinking.

Positive Aquarius Traits: Friendly and humanitarian, Original and inventive, Independent and Intellectual , Honest and Loyal.

Negative Aquarius Traits: Contrary, Perverse, Unpredictable, Moody, Detached and sometimes quiet.

Aquarius is a Positive Fixed Air Sign. Their lucky Color : Turquoise, Blue. The Water Bearer ♒ always thinks 50 years ahead in time.

Aquarius don't leave you. They're in 11th house of the Zodiac. The House of friendship. They care about friends more than any other sign.

Aquarius can give you unconditional love once they trust you.

Aquarius' heart is too big, too fragile, sometimes too giving, too intense, too everything, yet, still awesome.

As an Aquarius in life you have a unique way of looking at things and this helps make you stand out from other people.

As an Aquarius you make an excellent friend but the worst kind of enemy.

Aquarius are the easiest people to make friends with but the hardest to truly know.

I knew from the day we met, you'd be kind of hard to forget.

♒ Are attracted to good looking people, but are more concerned about whats inside a person.

An Aquarius is more likely to fall in love with your personality and not with your possessions. They honestly could care less.