The New Kid

He's Beautiful, the she thought. Her twin brother saw her staring across the room. The boy seemed shy when he walked in. He sat in the seat diagonal from her. Boy was she happy about that. No ones talked to him yet. Weird. "Are you the new student?" The teacher asks. He nods. "Welcome Mr. Stumph. That's another students seat so I'm just going to move you over by Nicola." She points over to the girl, and she cringes. She doesn't like being called by her real name. He smiles at the girl, and that smile could've killed her if she let it. "Please call me Nicole. I hate the name Nicola." She writes, and gives it to the quiet boy. He writes 'okay' as a response along with a smiley face. Oh how she will cherish this for ever. After a couple of awkward glances at each other through out class, the bell rings. "Nicole are you being a loser and not sitting with me again." She gives her brother a sarcastic sigh and keeps on walking to her next class.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Lunch came, no she did not sit with her brother, she sat alone like in every cliché story. And like in every cliché story once again, the new boy asked to sit with her. She sat with her little notebook filled with random things she wrote. She doodled something on the book while he ate. " I never told you my name. " He said adjusting his glasses. "I am Patrick." She smiles. He has a really nice voice, she thought. "How come you're not eating?" She pushed the hair that fell, and responded with, "When my mom gave my brother and I lunch money, he took mine. I'm fine though, I'm used to it." He tilts his head and pushes his tray in the middle of the table. "Here have my smiley face fries. I wasn't planning on eating them anyways." She hesitated, and shook her head. "It's your food Patrick, I couldn't. Besides it's only one meal." Patrick's brother Kevin was like that. He wasn't taking no for an answer. "Nicola please?" Usually only her parents called her that. But Patrick meant serious business. Well, minus the puppy dog eyes.  "Okay fine." She  gave in. She really can't resist his eyes. Well, his face in general.
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
Three in a night because I had these already and they needed a home:)

Like my Dan Howell picture?