Simulation

I knew I shouldn't have done it in the first place. It was all fictional, something in my mind that I made real by being blinded by my own stupidity. I wanted to be something, not necessarily a someone, but a something. When i started to act differently (according to my mother) is when she took me to a councilor. I wasn't really in there but was told that I was making up a world of my own. Telling me it wasn't real. In reality, it was defiantly real. I was told everything I've explained was just made up. But, no I was right the first time. I started to notice my bright red hair didn't match my mother's, and my eyes didn't match either parents. "What do you mean Nicola? Your hair is brown and so is your eyes. You're growing delusional." She would say. Never realized that the doctor and my 'parents' were connected. It was all fake. Aundramulita took me away from my parents when they had me. They had no say because they were controlled. 'Aundra' she called for it for short, had her life planned from day one. Year fourteen of her living with the agents they saw her get rebellious. No, not the normal teenage rebellion faze because she was kept inside, and never outside. She never met anybody but her 'parents'. Her room she had went through several times. Even inspected the walls and ceilings. One time she thought the crack in the wall was normal, but then she saw something red; a security camera. She tore at it with her tiny fingers. She was only eight years old. She did get yelled at for ruining the walls. But it was a test. They were testing her intelligence but it felt like they were testing her patience. She thought she knew her past, she was wrong. She did have red hair, she did have bright blue eyes. When the front door she was never aloud to exit was busted open with piece's of the door everywhere, she felt saved.

🌸
🌸
🌸
I found this in my notes and I really like this.