9

Jane knew something was different with her, there was this boiling rage that flew throughout her very existence and Jane felt like she couldn't shake the feeling. Victor and Jane stayed in that one room for days searching for what they needed; a key. As time went by, Jane began to lose the hope she had left, the faith she mustered lessened.

She just sat in that one room for days, slowly letting time rotten its way through her, yet, Victor never did. He wanted to keep pushing her to get up and get out of this horrid place and be free. Victor was the one who pushed through the pain and supported for Jane, he was there in her lowest of moments.

The only thing that got her up and running was the creatures that popped up out of nowhere. "Jane? Jane?!" Victor raised his voice, trying to get the girl undying attention.

Jane turned her head to the man and looked into his blue eyes for the message he was going to tell her.

"The Tentoria's are here. You need to get moving" He stated while pointing at the creature only seconds away from them.

"Just one problem after another" She huffed under her breath before reluctantly lifting herself from the cold floor.

Victor and Jane summoned their weapons and fended off the creatures as much as their powers would let them. The Tentoria's that appeared seemed just as strong as the ones before, the ones they defeated before Vivian appeared. Jane used her golden sword to slice off the creatures heads, sending the pale heads across the rooms.

Jane used the power of her cooped up anger to get rid of the creatures in the dim room they fought in. Victor looked at the rage induced female as she swung her blade almost defeating everyone in the room.

The blood of the enemy now splattered on her black multi-layered flowy dress. But, the enemies that fell to the floor, multiplied into more, a group of three turning into a group of six, and six to nine. Jane just continued to slaughter them, leaving a trail of bodies as Victor traveled beside her getting rid of the extras she missed.

"Did you missed me?" A disembodied voice appeared for the shadows. Her face similar to Jane's, yet, her cheekbones were shaper and her face was slender.

"Vivian?!" Jane said in confusion, she only assumed that the girl was long gone. But, she was wrong, unfortunately.

Vivian clapped her hands together, "Bravo, you remembered" She smirked.

Rage filled Jane's eyes, she clenched her hands into fists, wanting only to hurt the person that tormented her and Victor. "Have you come back to let me finish you off?" Victor inquired with his tone cocky.

Vivian scoffed and rolled her eyes, "silly boy, the only people who will be dying are the two of you" She answered and summoned more of her minions.

Jane took care of the Tentoria's quite quickly, the anger she felt was immense, helping her destroy the enemies. Victor charged at Vivian and knocked her back and defeated himself from the Tentoria's. Jane decided to face Vivian head on, she knew this would be the last time they fight her.

Vivian tried to recover from the attack thrown at her, but Jane shot her blade at the female. Jane tilted her head to the side and smiled, "this is going to be fun" she stated and summoned another sword.

show some love to;
astrobubblish cherrybombs- castlebyIers angekid anticlimaticalex electives kinglymosses equalminds