18: Trumped

Ch. 18

 18

"Hi, D'Anthony!" A girl says waving at me as she passes me by

"Hi, D'Anthony!" A girl says waving at me as she passes me by. I give her a head nod with a hey as I keep walking side by side with Gideon and Israel. We had all just gotten out of our first class of the morning and we're heading towards Blackburn Center to get some food until it was time for our next one.

"I don't understand.." Israel says shaking his head.

"What?" I ask looking down at my cellphone checking my text messages.

"I swear, you be putting voodoo on bitches. They be in a straight trance with you. You can do 'em dirty and they'll still be tryna give you the pussy. Weren't you fucking her and her roommate at the same damn time?"

I open my mouth then think about it furrowing my brows. I honestly didn't even remember who she was, I just said hey back cause she said hi. "I did, didn't I? Freshman year. I remember now. I was a whole ass dog that year." When Gideon barks we laugh then I dap him. "I don't know. I don't do shit, but be myself and they like it so," I shrug my shoulders.

"Naw, you probably out here makin' love to bitches then wonder why they trip. Carmen, Vivienne, her, Vanessa, Trina. Oh, Trina," he says shaking his head. "They all go crazy after you fuck 'em. If they're not fighting other bobble heads, they're smashing windows and stabbing tires. You need a warning on ya dick or somethin'."

"Warning! Think before you fuck. If he you drop them draws and he goes balls deep up in them walls, you will have withdrawals!" Gideon says putting on a fake announcer voice as we crack up laughing. "He's right though. I thought the chicks I fuck with were looney. Yours are insane asylum crazy. Certified. Who's next?"

"Zipporah," Israel says chuckling. "From that Halloween party I saw she had some hands on her. I wouldn't front on her if I were you."

"He's right though. Zipporah from the hood, HOOD. She might not seem like it. She might got some shooters in the family."

"Gideon, she's hood to you cause you from the suburbs. I've dealt with chicks like her before. Like come on, I know what I'm doing. I'm not gonna front on her for that to even happen anyway. We're just chilling. Despite what y'all think, it's not that hard to hang out with a female and NOT have sex every time you see someone." They both gasp in unison.