A New Recruit

Bokuto woke up early. He didn't know why, but he felt the need to clean his room before the new butler came. After weeks and weeks of being whipped into shape by his old one, he was ready for someone new.

He opened his window to let the sun in, and smiled. God, why was he in such a good mood? He didn't question it, or care why.

What mattered was...what did his new butler look like? Would he be nice or just like the old one. He cleaned up as much as he could before getting distracted. He got dressed, and put on his pin, which proved he was "The Prince". And although he hated wearing it, he had to. If he didn't, his father would be very unhappy and Bokuto didn't need to see his father unhappy again.

After cleaning as much as he felt like cleaning, he left his room to two maids.

"Morning Prince Bokuto" said one quietly.

"G-good morning P-Prince Bokuto." The other said, obviously new and nervous.

"Please guys, don't call me prince. Bokuto is just fine with me" said Bokuto, who gave a small smile to them. They bowed and walked him to the dinning hall, where food was already placed. He calmly ate his food, his mind still on the soon to be new recruit. He finished eating and that's when it happened.

There was a knock and a creak as the large doors opened. Bokuto was directed to the Kings study room in a hurry.

What was that for huh? I wanna see him NOW though. He thought.

He sat angrily on one of the many chairs, arms crossed. And when the new butler came into the room with the King, all Bokuto could do was stare. He was...he was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. His posture was perfect, his hair was perfect, his face was intimidating...yet...perfect to Bokuto. All his previous thoughts were gone, and were then filled with him. His new butler.

"Good morning, I'm Akaashi Keiji." , he bowed, "pleasure to be working with you."

(This is my first fanfic I've ever written so if it sucks, yeah, I'm not surprised)