Holy Crap, he's Hot

Bokuto's face literally lit up. Akaashi watched him carefully, and decided.

So this is who I'm working for. Let's hope he's not a brat like the townspeople say he is. He looks excited. I should smile to show my respects.

And so Akaashi smiled, and Bokuto thought he would melt. Well, he almost did. Bokuto instead stood up and greeted Akaashi, trying very hard not to make himself look weird. Bokuto didn't care that his father hadn't finished talking to Akaashi about where he would sleep, or any of the work details, but he decided he could tell him all that, since he'd just be moving into the room next to his own. Bokuto took Akaashi's arm and led him away quickly, eager to learn more about this beauty of a man. Akaashi followed, only half confused as to why the king didn't stop them.

Maybe he is spoiled like they say? Or maybe the king hasn't seen him like this in a while, or ever, Akaashi thought.

"Hm." Akaashi said aloud on accident.

"Thinking bout something? It's always good to talk about things if you've got a question or simply just want to talk. I like talking, so I hope you like listening." Bokuto began to ramble on.

"Ah, it's nothing really." Akaashi replied.

"Ok, well, we're here now! You're room is next to mine for efficiency and all that. So I'll see you the most ok? I'm so excited to learn more about you!" Bokuto couldn't hide his emotions anymore, and let them show his gratitude. "Thought you'd be like my old maid, she was Such a PAIN in the ass!"

Akaashi gave a small smile at his complaining. "I imagine she was." He opened his new door and was surprised by now spacious it was, for a butler at least. He looked all around then set his small bag down on his bed. He looked in the closet and saw many black suits. "Oh, I should get dressed huh?"

"Yes! Please do so!" Bokuto exclaimed, just wanting to see Akaashi shirtless.

Wait, what?! How did I already think about that...but I bet he's just as pretty under his clothe- stop! Gha! It's the FIRST DAY! Bokuto's thoughts here getting a little off topic, and he let out a small sigh.

Akaashi was already taking off his shirt then realized Bokuto was still standing there...d-did he have a small blush on his cheeks? Never mind it. "P-prince Bokuto, do you um...do you mind?"

"Uh yeah! Sorry I-uh-um...come to my room after you're done getting dressed!" Bokuto said in a rush, then quickly closed the door behind him, and went to his room. He sat on his bed, and could feel his growing blush. "Holy crap...he's hot." Was all that Bokuto could say.

It was a small blush...wasn't it? No, I'm imagining things. I've always wondered what it feels like to be embarrassed. Never been in such bad situations. Akaashi thought. After getting into his new suit, he was surprised to find that it fit very well. He even felt slightly more confident in it. After fixing his hair, he made his way to Bokuto's room. He was surprised to see Prince Bokuto staring at him.

"Is there something wrong Prince Bokuto?" He asked, thinking he'd already done something wrong.

"No! Sorry, no. But please, don't call me 'Prince' mk? Too official for someone who does nothing." Bokuto stood up while saying this and looked Akaashi up and down, yet again.

Damn...he looked really good without a shirt on.