Love? Yep, Love.

D-did I just hear that from his mouth? Akaashi's mouth?

Bokuto smiled and moved closer to Akaashi. Slowly getting closer to him, Bokuto stopped when he was an inch away. Just so that he could take in the sight. This beautiful sight of a slightly flustered Akaashi, his eyes sparking, and his well fitting suit matching the mood. He took Akaashi's hands into his own, and only then did Akaashi realize what he had said. His eyes widened and he tried to move away but he was too late, as he felt warm lips on his. He wanted to push Bokuto away...but he couldn't. He felt so happy in that single moment, that he kissed back and closed his eyes slowly. The kiss lasted until they had to pull away to breathe, but Bokuto attacked him with one after another, kissing his lips, and cheekbone, sometimes kissing his neck. But mostly on the lips. Cause Bokuto really liked being dominate. He pushed Akaashi back onto the couch, and hovered over him.

"You're gunna be mine now...you knew that though huh?" He asked, more serious then before.

Surprised, Akaashi just nodded in response. He was pinned down. He didn't Dislike it, but he didn't really like this feeling. He felt...cornered somehow. "Bokuto-san...can we take it slow? So that we can at least learn about each other?"

Bokuto kissed him in response. "If that's what you want, then sure." He sounded slightly disappointed, but if that's the best he was gunna get of Akaashi's cooperation, then that's a good start. "So now you're my boyfriend, and I'm gunna tell my dad, and he'll arrange our marriage instead of with that other girl ok?"

"Bokuto-san, marriage is not taking it slow." Akaashi sighed.

"Awww, come on. Then what is slow? Just kisses? Cause I can kiss you all day." Bokuto smiled and kissed him again. He then sat on top of him, no longer pinning his hands down. "Or is slow like, dates and stuff Kasshi?"

"Bokuto-san, slow is more like learning about each other, so more like dates. Get to see what each other are into and things like that."

"Well, I'm into you, but you already knew that." Bokuto said, looking down at him.

"Bokuto-san, please get off of me. I'm still your butler and I need to do my job."

"Your job is to do what I say is it not? And I say stay right where you are and let me love you~"

Akaashi sighed. "You're correct Bokuto-san...sadly."

"Whhhaaa?! So mean!" Bokuto cried.

Akaashi smirked. "Bokuto-san, please don't be such a crybaby."

"What a way to start a relationship huh." Bokuto said before plunging into more kisses.

                            ~~~~~~~
                      Three years later
                            ~~~~~~~

"Bokuto-san please stop. You're embarrassing me." Akaashi said as they walked through town, Bokuto holding his hand and smiling like a crazy person. What was embarrassing Akaashi was the fact that Bokuto had just announced that they were to be wed in a couple months time, and that he was saying it to everyone he could see.

"But they have to know! If they don't, they might not show up! And we don't want that."

"Bokuto-san, I'm quite certain everyone in the world knows by now. You are a prince."

"Oh shush. Oh, follow me!" Bokuto said and started running.

"Not like I have a choice..." Akaashi muttered and followed.

It was a simple bakery but...Akaashi had been here before. So had Bokuto. They both smiled when they came to the corner of the bakery. There was a small pot of flowers there. "See Akaashi, this is where I got that flower. I gave it to you, cause I thought it was special. And cause I thought You were special. So yeah! I love you so much!!"

"Bokuto-san...please stop." Akaashi blushed, barely noticeable.

"I'll never stop loving you." Bokuto said, smiled, then kissed him."Come on, let's walk more!!"

Bokuto started running again. "I'll never stop loving you either." Akaashi whispered...but Bokuto could hear him. They both smiled and ran, very ready for the wedding.

•End•

I'm so sorry, it probably sucks, But I just wanted to make a BokuAka fanfic cause yeah. But just wanted to apologize if you've read this and thought it was bad, cause I don't think it's that great, since it is my first one. Anyway, SORRY! 😋✌️