Prologue

I was scanning all the file that was given to me by my previous secretary. I read a lot of applications letters and resume's but not even a single paper interest me from hiring a new one. So I dump everything in the trash can and went back on my laptop to finish my remaining report about the upcoming merging of our company and my good friend's company, Junie.

But when I was about to type something, I saw one white folder that gives me some unexplained feeling. Curiosity I guess? Maybe this is another boring application letter and resume. I'm really picky when it comes to picking a new secretary, especially that it is going to be my secretary.

So I took it and open the folder. The first thing that landed on my eyes was the tantalizing eyes of a young girl. Her face was almost covered by her long black bangs. Her dark brown eyes made me felt to stare for her for awhile. Her pointed nose and her thin pinkish, like fresh strawberry lips colored made my inner thighs to tightened for unexplainable reason.

After scanning her face, I look up to her personal information. Her name was Felicilda Patrice K. Endrinal. She's 24 years old and is single living in 4th street of Brgy. Poyoyo, Sta. Cruz. She is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting as a Magna Cum Laude and she is a Certified Public Accountant as she passed the CPA Exam topping in 3rd place, quite amazing. I don't know why but after reading her resume, it gives me an interesting feeling although her resume is almost the same as to those 1,500 applicants who applied.

But what interest me more is her result in the exam. I usually prepared two very hard examination for all those applicants, the logical examination and personality test examination. Although I find her very intelligent but she really lacks in her personality examination. The result was, she is not fit in the position because she is an introvert person and this personality will not meet with the requirement as being a secretary to a mighty CEO and President like me, requires a very good interpersonal communication skills and must be sociable and productive.

I stood up while holding her folder. I was looking at some building, almost high as our, and kept thinking back and forth. Well, I didn't became a CEO and President because I was the first-born son of Red Brix Montejo. I became worthy of this role because of my great sense of believing to a single person that they can be something and that they can be great although they can't be higher and greater than me.

So after thinking it for a minute, I dialed Henry's number, the Human Resource Development Head. "Ano po yon sir Gray?" Oh, that annoying flirtatious voice.

"Call Ms. Endrinal and tell her that she is now hired as my new secretary."

"Po? You mean, si Ms. Endrinal as in Felicilda Patrice K. Endrinal sir? Iyong mukhang si Sadako? Bakit po sir? Marami naman pong iba na mas mataas ang standard sa kanya tsaka magaganda pa, bakit po siya ang napili niyo sir?"

Napabuntong hininga ako because of irritation, "and why the hell are you asking me a lot of stupid questions?! Tell her and bring her here now!"

Napahilamos ako sa mukha saka muling umupo sa aking swivel chair. I don't care about high standards. I want her and only her to be my secretary. No one else, that's my final decision.