Part 1 - Rumoured. Seen. Met.

~Reader's POV~

   "(Y/N), You're gonna be late! Hurry up!" Your mother exclaimed. "I'm coming!" Was all you can say. Today was your first day of 2nd-year highschool in Akademi Highschool. You rush downstairs, grab a piece of toasted bread, and hop onto the school bus.

---TIMESKIP---

   As you enter your classroom, you look around and see familiar and unfamiliar faces. "(Y/N)!" You hear a familiar voice call your name. You turn around and see someone rushing towards you. "Hey there! So glad to see you again!! " It was your bestfriend, (BF/N). You belonged to the same class. Both of you have been bestfriends since 1st-year.

   "So, have you heard about the girl from the 1st-year? Everyone's talkin' bout it!" She puts a hand on your shoulder. You remove her hand and put your arm on her shoulder. "You know..." you point to the entire class. "Our batch... makes A LOT of humourous rumours, don't you think?" You laugh. "Hahaha... You're probably right!" She laughs along

*RIIING RIIIIIIING!*

   The school bell rings. You rush to your seats before the teacher could arrive (exactly me and my elementary batchmates. Every. Subject. XD). "Good morning, 2nd-year." She greets in a toneless voice, obviously strict. "Good morning, Ma'am (T/N)." You stand and greet along with the class. She adjusts her glasses and looks at the class. "Thank you. Sit down." A sigh of relief came out of you as you realized that she is is just not strict, but also polite.

   She pulls out a piece of paper. "Is everyone present?" Her loud and emotionless voice was enough to scare you. "Yes Ma'am." Everybody said. "Good. Let's start our first class." With that, you grabbed your notebooks and pens from your bags.

---TIMESKIP: LUNCH BREAK---

   You ordered your food and ate quickly. Tension in the air rises as you hear everybody around you talking about the 1st-year girl.

   "She's creepy." One said.

   "Yeah... I know right?! I heard that she likes knives and other stuff like that..." You hear another say.

   You checked the time and realized that you ate only for 10 minutes. 20 minutes left. You planned to have a group study with your friends. You immediately left to the canteen due to it's 'paranormal' atmosphere.

   Just as you were about to head to the classroom, you hear a voice coming from somewhere. "Psst." She says. You turn to your back and see a little girl.

   Her smile was somewhat dark but turned to a bright one within a blink of the eye. You looked at her uniform's patch and what you saw was truly terrifying.

   "Samezuka Academy 1st Year Highschool Student."

   She doesn't look like what your classmates were describing. She has her hair tied in a high ponytail and you find it kinda cute. She has big eyes and long eyelashes. "Hello!~" She waves at you. "Hi... I'm sorry but I gotta go. We planned a group study about... this time! Bye!" You wave and run away. A feeling of uneasiness surrounds you if you try to approach her.

   As you run towards the classroom, you can still feel her presence, as if she is just behind you. "Why are you leaving so soon? Who are you 'group studymates'?" She giggles. You were too afraid to turn back but your reflexes controlled you anyway. Her pupils were duller and smaller than before. You rush up the stairs and see her climb up too. Chills ran down your spine as you thought you saw a knife but her hands were actually empty.

    You reach the third floor and see her. She isn't following you. She is going to her classroom. "Damn you hallucinations!" You whisper to yourself.