Part 3 - Nightmare

As your arrive school, you notice that they are still talking about her... Ayano. You don't know if you heard it correctly but it was more like someone killed your best friend. A tear ran down your face, believing the rumour.

   You rush to the CR and tried called her phone.

   No answer.

   You tried again.

   Still nothing but silence.

   You cried. 'Please answer.'

   The bell rang and you rushed back to your classroom. As you step in, rhe teacher called your attention. "(Y/N), why are you late? Where is (BF/N)?" Tears continued streaming down your face. Your classmates were looking at each other, such as they were hesitating to tell that your bestfriend was dead.

   You spoke up. "I tried calling her. But she's dead." The teacher burst into laughter. "Dead because she isn't answering? Is that a joke?" She continues laughing. You get angry.

   Before you could speak, words rushed out her mouth. "Go to your seat and DO NOT be late again!" Her loud voice made you jump in terror. She sounded like a monster. It was scary.

   As you sit down, you notice everybody looking at you, which is not normal. Everybody was staring at you while the atmosphere becomes denser. Looking at them, they look like monsters. Their face started distorting, one by one. A girl stood up and you notice her cheerful and grimdark face. She was smiling, so wide, it's impossible for a human to smile like that, blood coming out from both ends of her mouth."No." You started sweating.

   They smiled like the girl. "Senpai." The girl moved closer to you. "This is not real... THIS IS NOT REAL!" You stood up. Echoing giggles came from every corner of the room. "She's dead.
You don't have anybody but me to love from now on." She smiled.

   This girl...

   Is Ayano.

   And she killed your best friend...

   What will you do now?

   You stood there, not knowing what to do. The rest were doing nothing, but staring at you. "T-This can't be real..." You stuttered in fear.

   She went closer to you, "don't worry... you're mine now, I'll protect you." And hugged you. She hugged you, her arms were wrapped around your back, her head laid against your chest, yet you felt nothing.

   "(Y/N)..." You look around and see your self laying on a bed, in a familiar room.

   "The teacher told me that you fainted." The school nurse touched your forehead. "Are you feeling better now?"

   Just before you could answer, you see something in the corner of the room.