Part 2 - Second Day.

~Reader's POV~

   Yesterday was creepy. What about today?

    You arrive school and everything seems pretty normal. It started just like yesterday but the atmosphere is a little more weird.

   "Hello!~"

   You hear a bright cheery voice behind you. But you didn't turn back.

   You ran towards the classroom. 'Get lost... Get lost!' You whisper. You hear giggling behind you. Turning around and expecting to see her, she wasn't there.

   You finally arrive at your classroom and school starts

---TIMESKIP: LUNCH BREAK---

   The same creepy atmosphere envelops you as you eat your food. It was all same like yesterday, but you hear new things as days pass.

   The topic of their conversations have never changed.

   Before leaving the canteen, the same girly voice was what you heard. Just right behind you.

   "Hi! Nice to see you again. Oh by the way, my name is Ayano Aishi from 1st year, Class 2-1."

   Chill ran down your spine. Ayano?

   "I heard from somewhere that the girl's name is Ayano... Ayano Aishi."

   You froze in your spot and turned around. "I like you." She said. Her pupils became smaller and turned dull. Her smile widened as you turned to her. "Senpai..."

---TIMESKIP: DISMISSAL---

   "It's 3:30. Dismissal." The teacher said. You and the rest stood up and headed out of the classroom. "(Y/N)!" Your best friend rushes towards you. "I found a note in your locker but there was no name on it..." You take the note and read it.

   "Let's meet at the rooftop. 3:30 P.M." It says. You feel a cold chill run down your spine. "Is this another of your pranks?" You ask your friend, trying to hide your easily-scared-you attitude. "No. I'm serious. I do not know who wrote this and I just found this hanging around your locker."

   You take the note and rush to the rooftop. Upon arriving, you see a little girl with a smile on her face. "I want to talk to you." Her smile turned more disturbing to you. Wind blew on your skin and her hair flowed. "Do you have a crush?" She asks and the wind stops. You stop in your tracks, take a few steps back, and run away.