Two

A/N - Chelsea and Ariel belong to Carolineeexx. Don't steal her characters either. She'll hunt you down 😉
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously;
Madison sighed she looked at Autumn. She was asleep. She looked up at Cal. "She's your daughter Cal."
Now.

Cal was utterly shocked. He looked at Madison. "She's mine?"

Madison nodded. "Yes. She's yours. There's no one else," she said.

Cal walked over to his daughter and picked her up from the pushchair. To him, she was perfect. She has his features. "Nibbles, look."

Ethan came over. He smiled. "She's definitely a Knight," he said.

***
Madison walked to the relatives room with Cal. Cal wanted to know everything. Autumn was asleep in her pushchair again.

Cal sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared Cal. The week before you told me you never wanted kids. So how would you have reacted if I told you I was pregnant?" She asked.

"I don't know. I would have been there Madison. Regardless of what I said. Weather I wanted kids or not, I would have been there," Cal said.

Madison nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry."

***
Madison went to see Connie. She wanted her job back. "Look who it is."

Madison turned to see her best friend Chelsea. She squealed. "Oh my God! You're back!" She said

"Course I'm back. I had a little lady for Iain to meet," Chelsea said.

Madison grinned. "I've had a little delivery for Cal. A little baby girl who goes by the name of Autumn-Rose Caitlin Knight," she said.

Chelsea grinned and nodded. "I need to meet her and you need to meet my little Ariel," she said.

***
Madison had gotten her job back. She couldn't wait to start again and to work with her best friend. She had so much love for Chelsea. The two of them always had fun together. They took delight in winding their men up.

***
Madison saw Cal in the relatives room. He was holding Autumn. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Madison asked.

Cal nodded. "Yeah. She's perfect. I never thought I'd  fall in love with someone so beautiful and perfect."

Madison smiled. She took Autumn. "I should probably take her home now. She's due a feed and I'd rather not feed her in front of everyone," she said.

Cal smirked. "I wouldn't mind."

"I would."

***
Madison went home. She had invited Chelsea over to her house that night for a catch up. She couldn't wait.

Madison got Autumn settled in her Moses basket and went to get some snacks and wine for her and Chelsea.

***
The doorbell rang. Madison stood and opened it. She grinned at Chelsea's little girl Ariel. "Oh my god. she's so cute!"

"Thanks. Where's your little madam?" Chelsea asked.

"Sleeping."

***
Madison and Chelsea were having a catch up. Ariel had fallen asleep so Madison put her in the spare bedroom. She and Chelsea were drinking wine. "I'm so glad we're back," Chelsea said.

"Me too.  Good times can begin," Madison said.

The girls grinned. The ED didn't know what it had let itself in for.