Twelve

"The first day you saw me.. Am I familiar to you? My face, my.. my voice or what ever?" Minghao asked.

Flashback**

Im on my way home when I suddenly remembered the guy. "Minghao" I whispered to myself. That's his name.. His voice, its..familiar like Ive heard it already. Hehe.. "He's cute..."

**

"Ah yes. Your voice sounds familiar to me. And your name too." Via answered.

"Remember the day that I asked you if you're just alone in this house?.." he started then Via nodded "I already know what's you answer. I dont know what happened to your dad but I know what happened to your mom. My grandfather and your mother were on the same bus when the accident happened. As my mother told me, my granpa and your mother met for them to talk about me marrying you. Weird right?."

Via was very shocked to what Minghao just told her that she couldn't even speak. "Via.. Im sorry for what happened." Minghao sai.

"Its ok. Many years has passed I've already moved on about it. Ah right..Minghao, are you the boy who comforted me while Im at the hospital? I just kept on dreaming about him." Via ask.

"I thought you didn't remember me." Minghao answered then gave her a nod.

Dinggg!!
He looked at his phone right away. "Via I have to go now. Thank you." Then he kissed Via's forehead.

He left the house and there's Via, blushing hard because of the sweet kiss Minghao gave her.

>Via's POV<

After an hour, Im here still thinking about what he has said earlier.

Minghao and the boy at the hospital? They are the same.

His granfather met my mother to talk about the marriage... of Minghao and I's marriage?

I still cant believe what he just told me. So if all of that is true.. we are supposed to be married, right? Broooo. I didn't even know about that.

But I admit though , That was so cool. I mean... Ah nothing.