Chapter 6

Jennifer's POV:

As I watch Harry stare at Nash I can't help but look how hot he looks. His jaw bone sticks out and he just looks incredibly hot with his hair out of his face. Oh my gosh I just want to run my fingers through his hair. My phone starts to ring but I can't find it. Harry picks it up and says "she's busy" who does he think he is but then his hair distracts me so i don't care. It's so curly I just want to touch it. Now that I get out of my daze Harry is sitting there smirking at me and lightly chuckling. "What do you think is so funny?"

"Oh we have a feisty one now don't we?" For some reason that gave me butterflies. And I could have the heat coming to my cheeks. Then I looked down at Cam and remembered what he did. He seriously isn't flirting with his cousin laying here in my lap. I look up at him this time and say "You need to help me carry him to my room because you made this mess now you are gonna help with it." He looks at me kinda startled at how I took charge real fast. "Yes ma'am" and he solutes me. I want to burst out laughing but I can't. He carries Cameron up my stairs and into my room. He pretty much throws Cameron onto my bed. And Cam groans. I walk down stairs to get some ice. And see that my parents are no where to be seen. "Surprise surprise" I say to myself. Then I turn around and bump into Harry. "What the fuck dude?" he looks at me. "Who were you talking to?" I don't want to feel stupid. But I mean what was I suppose to say. "Myself" he looks amused. "Wow. I guess I should've known you were a weirdo if you're friends with Cameron. And had a boyfriend that looked like that other kid" I look up at him about to cry. I was already scared as annoyed by him and now he had to go and say stuff about the people I love. "You can leave now. You helped me enough" he looks kinda frustrated when I say it like that...I wonder why? "I'm sorry I was t trying to be mean. I just don't really know how to talk to people..." Okay? Why is he explaining himself to me? "Okay. But I really need to be alone for a few minutes." He doesn't leave he just starts walking around my house. He asks "Who are these other people?" He points to a picture of my old happy family. And I just smile "my family." He looks at me disgusted. And then just storms out of my house? Like what the fuck is his problem? I did nothing wrong? I decide to go upstairs and check on Cameron.