Chapter 18

Jennifer's POV.

I wake up with a cool breeze but their is no window open I quickly sit up remembering the events that took place last night. I look around and spot Taylor over in a corner rocking.

"Taylor are you alright?" I walk over and touch his shoulder. He flinches and says, "I have a really bad headache and why did I end up on top of you?" Then I start to relax it was only the alcohol. So I tell him what he did. Then he gets a smirk on his face. Wth....

"I was hoping you would remember." Taylor says. And with that he walks out of my room. I go over to check what time it is, 6:30. Time to get ready for school. I hop in the shower and as I am letting the hot water relieve some of my stress I hear something sound like it broke. OMG what could those guys be doin down there. I hop out of the shower and put a towel around me. Of course I forgot my clothes. I walk into my room and close my door quietly. I go and find a casual outfit....just some skinny jeans and shirt.

As I am about to pull my towel off I look out the window and see Harry standing in only his towel too. I flip him off and he smirks then just releases his towel. OMG he just showed me everything!! And wow I am impressed. I turn around so he doesn't think I'm starin even though I want too!! I finished getting dressed and walk downstairs.

All the guys are laughing making a huge mess because they are mixing all kinda if cereals. "Hey guys we literally have to leave in 5 minutes in order not to be late. And even though you all drank last night you're coming to school because I have a friend coming from England coming and you guys are going to behave nicely towards him and his friend Neil I think. And he has a little sister but she is gonna be with me. I don't trust you guys" I mainly glare at Taylor. This day should be interesting.

Louis POV.

I was so exited to meet Jennifer but if she already knows Zayn and Harry she's gonna see that we all know eachother. We all came to get away from what we did in England. The only one that couldn't get away was Liam because he got attached to one of the girls. And I feel sorry for him because he is gonna have such a rough life. So now I start getting ready as I am walking out of the bathroom with only a towel Baileigh is charging towards me in only her bra and underwear...wth. And before I could say anything she runs right into me. And she is now laying on top of me. Her face flushes and she says "this really wasn't my intention" yeah yeah sure she's such a freak. "okay well can you get off of me now?" I ask annoyed.

She then starts talking and I just ignore her. Looks like I am gonna have to start getting dressed in the bathroom now. After I get dressed, I walk downstairs and see Niall already dressed and ready probably on his third bowl of cereal. We have about 5 minutes before it's time to leave and Bailegh hasn't even eaten yet. "Bai hurry up we will leave without you and you're definetly not getting breakfast we will be in the car." Niall screams. She told me I could call her Bai but I'd rather not be on nickname bases with her. She yells back "Lou don't leave without me." Really!?.. "don't call me Lou and it's time to go." She comes running thts more like it.

We are about to pull into a parking spot whenever I spot the girl I think is Jennifer she is even more beautiful in person so I point her out to niall. But then I regret it. She is with a bunch of guys. She told me she didn't have many friends? Did she lie to make me look like a fool.

We start making our way over to Jennifer and Baileigh keeps trying to be as close to me as possible. As we reach her I can make out Zayn over by a motorcycle and Harry by his car talking then they glance up and see me. Then their eyes widen.

"LOUIS" someone screams I turn around and see Jennifer running towards me she jumps an gives me a bear hug. She almost knocks me down. Everyone is staring at us. This is awkward. Niall is laughing at me because of how she almost knocked me down and Baileigh looks mad. Jennifer meet "Baileigh an Niall they are twins."

Jennifer's POV.

"Hey Niall." So his name isn't Neil. Shoot. Hope the guys don't remember that I got it wrong. "Oh and Baileigh we are gonna be best friends." She looked kinda mad but then she lightened up whenever I said best friends. Goood. "Now meet some of my friends. This is Cameron, Nash, Taylor, and Matt."

"Umm exscuse me?" Daniel says. He isn't my friend so I didn't want him wanting tht rank and so I say "oh and that's Daniel. And look Zayn and Harry are walking over here." Louis and Niall's face pale but Baileigh goes over to the guys and stars talking to them. As Harry come over I say "hey" but he ignores me and he grabs Louis and Zayn grabs Niall and at the same time they say "we need to talk to you too." The bell rung notifying us that class starts in a few minutes but they keep walking...

How come they all

Know eachother?