Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV.

I was surrounded by all of Nash's friends. They keep questioning me about Nash's whereabouts. I don't really feel as if it is their business. I am starting to get irritated. So I start walking away. Nash has one friend that I absolutely hate and his name is Daniel. He is an absolute ass. "I am done answering your questions about him. If you want to know anything else go ask him." I am beyond annoyed now that Daniel has shown up. As I look up I see Harry staring and he looks mad? No way. As I start walking again then I feel someone pinch my butt. I gasp and turn around to see Daniel with a smirk on his face. "Really? you're such a dick. Don't ever touch me again." He looks angry at me for confronting him in front of his friends. He raises his hand to hit me but before I know what's happening his hand gets caught by someone behind me....

Harry's POV.

I just keep staring at her. An I know she's me because we made eye contact. They all look like rich little spoiled brats. Why does she even hang out with them? Anyways I see her turn back around and say something. One dude looks like he is getting angry. So I instantly start running over there. I get there with just enough time to grab his hand before he hits her. "What the fuck dude? you don't go around hitting girls!" he looks at his hand in mine then back to my face. He looks even more pissed. I shove him towards the ground. I turn around to see if Jennifer's alright. "Hey, are you okay?"

She looks at me for a second and yells "Daniel don't. Harry turn...." That's all I remember. After that everything went black.