9-10-01

It was 18 days until my birthday! I was going to turn 9 years old, I've been waiting for ever. My birthday was going to be at a swimming place in New York because a lot of my friends don't have pools in there apartments.

It was Monday, my least favorite day, school had been so boring but I couldn't wait for tomorrow because it was bring your kid to work day! I get to go with my dad to work! My mom is a stay at home parent but my dad works at the Twin Towers. It isn't the most fun but it is better than school.
"Casey. Casey. Casey!!!" Yelled my teacher.
"Um oh sorry Miss," I told her.
" what is..........." she went on.
        Beep, Beep, Beep. Yes! Schools out! I walked out of class to the bus stop. I have to take the smelly bus home because my mom or dad can't pick me up. They are at some Sorta reunion party. They get to see all there old friends from high school. My dad got prom king but my mom didn't get prom queen because they met in the summer time. So it will be awkward for my mom.
        Anyway, as I got on the bus I saw Kate. Kate was the popular girl at my school. Did I say she's a jerk? SHES A JERK!!! Ok now I did. She was talking to her friend boy. I think it's her boyfriend, but no he isn't says Kate. I walked down the walk way and tripped.
"WATCH IT," Kate said and everyone laughed.
" Sorry. Guess my feet aren't awake," I said rudely back to her and my best friends all laughed and a few others. I knew she tripped me but there is no point of saying that when she just going to deny it.
The buss pulled up to my apartment complex and about ten people got out. We live in the busiest part of New York. So we a lot of people lived near the school. I said good bye to my friends because I wasn't going to be at school tomorrow because of the work thing. I was happy about it, no school!
About three long hours later and my mom and dad came home. They said we are going to go to the park for dinner. Which probably means that we are going to eat a hot dog at one of those small vendors. I mean it's better that nothing, they normally do this when they're lazy.
It was eight o'clock and we just got home and I hop in bed. I was real excited for tomorrow because I get to spend more time with my dad. My mom and dad came in my room and said good night to me, I told them about Kate and what happened . My mom and dad know who she is and what she looks like. I can't wait for tomorrow.

   ~~~~~~Hello people's!! This story just came to my mind for no reason. Idk hope you like it bye.~~~~~~