5 years

I was going to go see Casey and Rayan's grave we're the twin towers use to be. They have a whole set up of people's graves who died that day. She would be 13 about to turn 14. Oh it's so sad to think that, she was a kind beautiful girl and got her life token away in the worst way possible.
       It was really backed there that day. I guess on 9-11 it's a popular place to be.
I walked around to find Rayan's grave first. There wasn't anyone around the spot were he was. I saw it,
Rayan M. Rinole
I rubbed I finger on his name. Oh I missed laying in bed with him and watching a movie with popcorn.
"I love you Rayan," I whispered.
I walked over to Casey's grave. It's hard to lose a kid you know. I miss her so so so much. She was my sunshine.  My little one.
       I walked up there and rubbed my finger over
                             Casey N. Rinole
         My sweet baby, I love you so much. I will miss you for ever and we will meet up some day in heaven.I love you.
        "You know Casey." Said A girl that looked like what would have been Casey age.
        " I'm her mother." I said to the girl that now had tear  running down her face.
           She ran up and hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I missed when Casey did this to me. It reminded me of the time when Ryan and I were teaching her how to ride a bike. She fell off, we ran up to her and she broke her arm. She sat  on my lap and cried into my shoulder while Ryan was getting the car closer.
        That made me start crying. She let go of me and said
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too."
         "What do you mean?" I asked.
        " I bullied her. Five years ago. It's me Kate. I hate myself now. I feel bad I did that." She sadly said to me.
        When she said it was Kate that made me recognize her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought about the day before she passed, She came home and said she got bullied again.
        " I remember her coming home one day saying she got bullied again. But she didn't look really bothered by it.  Ryan and I just let it be because it wasn't affecting her. She was a strong girl." I said to her.
       That made her stop crying because I said it didn't affect her. It really didn't she thought it was nothing and I did to.
        " So she really didn't care?" She asked
        " Yes. Well I think so," I said to her.
        We both walked over to her grave, well got a little closer and we said are prayers. I could tell Kate felt sorry and didn't really think before she bullied her. But she is really really nice now to her. Well in a praying way.
        We said goodbye and exchanged numbers. She wanted my number because she says I remind her of  Casey and she wanted to talk more.
            " Bye Kate," I said
             " Bye, " she said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book. 35 views!!!!! Wow I only thought six would read it because I have six followers. Thank for reading my book and if you have any ideas for me comment them and I but it in and say you gave me the idea! Bye!