Mom

" Goodbye love you!" I said
"Love you too mom." Casey said
" Have a fun day you two! Love you." I said to them as they walked away. Casey waited for this day for two months, she get to do it now. Now that I had free time I decided to just clean the house I turned on the TV and the radio the dance to while I clean.
A few hours later I decided to say hi to Casey and Rayan at work. It's weird to say work when Casey is only 9 years old well going to be nine. It's sad my baby girl is going to be all grown up. Soon she be in prom, collage, have a family.
       On the way to the towers I bread people saying there's low planes. I approached the twin towers and saw that the first one had been hit. I started to scream. I couldn't believe it. No this has to be a dream. Everyone started to run. I ran two the second building yelling at the Guards to let me in.
      "Sorry miss but you can only go out." He said to me calmly as I was hyperventilating.
       " I have family in there!! A husband and a little girl." I screamed at him before shoving people to get Better view of the towers. Then I saw the first tower start to go down. I screamed while sobbing know that this is a attack and my family is in it.
        " I can't stand this." I said to my self.
       The second building had a plane going at it. I know that the same thing that happened there is going to happen here. I screamed and cried.
       I decided to send a prey to Casey and Rayan. To tell them I love them so they know that if they don't make it out.
       I love you Rayan. I love you so much Casey. I'm sorry. I love you. Then the second building went down. My life is ruined. They are gone.

~~~~~~~~Hey guys so this isn't the end. There're aren't the many views but it is better than nothing. Ps I have plans for this story. It's not just the regular 9/11 story's. You can tell it's fake~~~~~~~~~~~~Bye~~~~~~~~~~