Chapter 8 (Republished Due To Glitch/Hack)

(A/N: I am soooo sorry! I don't know what happened to this chapter, im not sure if it got hacked or something but it has a bunch of gibberish in it I didn't intend. Im super sorry and im going to try to fix it if I can.)

(Y/N) woke up with her face pressed against the firm, rock hard pillow. Those pillows really bothered her..

Since when do I have one of these? I swear to god if im back at Aunt (A/N)'s house...

When she really thought about it, wasn't she at Izaya's place? Oh my god...

"(Y/N)... don't tell me you're awake already.." Izaya spoke softly, smirking and holding onto her waist. A light blush appeared on her cheeks. "I need to get up.." She squirmed, but only caused Izaya to squeeze even tighter. "Just five more minutes..." A strand of hair fell onto Izaya's face and he nuzzled his face into her hair.

"Izaya, please..." (Y/N) spoke and he sighed and let go. "Fine, but you owe me later." Izaya winked and got up and left.

It was the afternoon and everyone was wide awake.

"Hey Izaya?" (Y/N) said looking up at Izaya. "Yeah?" He looked over at the girl. "How long do I have to stay in this dump?" Izaya's eyes lit up and he spoke teasingly.. I think?

"Well excuse you! I pay 1,328 yen to live here! This place is an absolute beauty and your going to stay here wether you like it or not until I tell you to go."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "I can leave anytime I want, watch!" She got up out of her seat and walked towards the door, she put her hand on the handle. But before she could open the door Izaya jumped up behind her and held her by her waist.

"Like I said, you aren't going to leave. You aren't going to mess this up." Izaya dragged and fought against (Y/N)'s clawing into Izaya's room and locked her in his room. "Wait why does your door lock from the outside?!" She yelled, pounding on the door.

"I just got that installed yesterday incase you decided to leave. Don't worry, it's not like it's dull and boring in there. I think I have some kind of manga under my bed you can read until I get back." Izaya sighed and left.

"WAIT! IM HUNGRY!" (Y/N) yelled and groaned, pouting. "I didn't eat breakfast..."

It had been an hour since she had been in there, he wasn't back. It was strange to say the least.

(Y/N) looked around, she felt really lazy, hungry, mad, sad and sort of happy. "Im so bored..." She yawned "What does Izaya have in here?" She wondered in her head, she leaned over and dug under his bed to try to find something juicy to bring up later or hold against him for putting her in there.

"Nope, nope, nope. I can't find anything!" She groaned and got up and went to his computer. "Damnit! Even better, a passcode." She rubbed her chin and took a look around his room. "I wonder if there's anything that'll give me an hint."

She checked in his nightstand, his closet, the old suitcase under his bed, his drawers though quickly shutting it seeing his boxers in there.

"Wait.." She slowly opened the drawer again and saw a slip of paper in the pile. "Oh god, don't tell me...." She cringed and grabbed the piece of paper avoiding the boxers and read it.

"The balding man asked the barber, why you charge me full price? Lucky numbers 6, 66, 26, 7." (Y/N) sighed. "You've got to be kidding me!- This couldn't be it, could it?" She rolled her eyes and entered the six numbers into the computer and clicked enter.

"I should've known it wouldn't work." She sat on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey, are you in there?" A smooth, cold voice spoke. "Yeah!" The voice got slightly louder as the door opened. "Iza!- Namie?" Namie sighed. "Look, I can't let you leave.. But I can give you this." Namie handed (Y/N) a notepad with a bunch of information.

"There. Just don't tell him I gave it to you, i'd prefer not to get caught but I can't help it. So use it wisely." Namie spoke and shut the door and left. (Y/N) immediately typed the password into the computer and gasped.

CLIFFHANGER!

Aww im sorry! I had to! XD I hope you enjoyed this chapter and im sorry for taking so long, I usually forget.