Chapter 11

(A/N::: I didn't have anything to do and plus I was excited to contiune this chapter so I decided to publish this a day after I published the last one.. Considering this story is almost to an end, I'll probably end this story in 2-5 more chapters, I promise the ending won't suck. 😂 )

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a year since Izaya was shot and im still stuck in this hellhole.

Aoba since that day has been nicer, though he acts like an ass when some of the blue squares walk in.

I haven't been able to see the light very often and I think my eyes are going bad, or if not worse.

Aoba told me a few months ago he may be able to get me out.. But it hasn't happened yet.. Im still really mad he shot him but it's not like I can yell at him with the position im in. I wonder if he forgot about the plan to release me.

Why hasn't anybody come for me? Am I really that unimportant?

A new P.O.V •~•.. (Though it's obvious. )

"Where am I...?" I scanned the room. "You were shot in the head and fell into coma for a year. You're lucky you know, most people would've died and the doctors were going to put you off life support, but this one kid came in and insisted to keep it on and the bullet didn't go all the way through your skull.. However it made a dent. Do you remember what happened at all?" The woman spoke.

I shook my head, I don't remember anything.. All I remember is a word... No, I think it's.. Someone's name? Is it mine?

The woman spoke a few times, trying to get me to remember a bunch of things.. I didn't remember any of it.

"Do you remember ANYTHING? Atleast a name?" She asked and I nodded, she grinned. "What is it?" I sighed. "I remember a name... it's the name (Y/N).. I don't know why." The woman squealed.

"It's probably your wife!" I shook my head, even if I have amenisa I know for a fact I don't have a wife.. "No, I believe it's the name of my mom or somebody." The woman huffed "Whatever, im just saying.."

She quickly went back to smiling. "I'll be right back! If you need anything press that button." She pointed to a strip of multiple buttons right next to the side of my hospital bed. She reminds me of somebody, maybe whoever (Y/N) is?

A few minutes after she left I got up and went out the door, im going to figure out who (Y/N) is.. She must have some importance to me if I still remember her name.

Along the way, I might aswell find out who I am, what kind of person I may be. It can't be that hard right?