1

I woke up this morning to Sadie screaming at Noah. "Noah give me my iPod back!" She screamed. "Nope never ever!" He screamed. I tried going back to sleep, but I tossed and turned until I heard banging in the room next to me. I got up knowing I'm not getting any sleep. I put a black shirt that said, #Sassy. I got a white skirt and some white converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out. I walked downstairs and saw Sadie eating eggs. I sat down and waited for mine. "Brynn what's your favorite book right now?" Sadie asked. "Sadie you know I don't read." "Sorry." I ate quickly and went to the garage. I put down my skateboard and started to skate to the park. I got there and saw my friends. "Hey guys!" I waved. "Hey Brynn what took you so long?" Addy asked. "Oh I was eating." I said. "Omg Brynn there is a rumor going around that Brittany kissed Jackson last weekend." Riley said. "My boyfriend Jackson?" I asked. "Yeah he's cheating on you." I was furious. I texted him.

😘😘Jackson❤️❤️

Brynn: Jackson did you kiss Brittany?

Jackson: no why?

Brynn: oh ok good cause there's a rumor that you kissed her

Jackson: Ew no have you seen her teeth??

Brynn: that's true but you know

Jackson: I have to go to my little sister's soccer game I'll text you later.

Brynn: Ok bye!

Jackson: bye!!

Me and my friend played around on the playground doing weird crazy stunts, when I got a call from a number in Idaho. "Guys hold on I'm going to answer this." I said. I answered it. "Hi is this Brynn?" A man asked. "Um yes who is this?" I asked. "I'm Shay and is your name Brynn Rumfallo?" "Yes how do you know who I am?" "Colette it's her!" He screamed. "Um are ya'll like fans or something?" I asked confused. "No no were your birth parents." A woman said. My eyes widened. "What how?" I asked. "You were kidnapped from us a long time ago and we have been looking for you." They said. "Is this a prank?" I asked. "No Brynn your last name is not Rumfallo it's Butler." Shay said. "Ok well I'll save your numbers and I'll call you later I'm with my friends bye Shay." I said. "Goodbye Brynn." He said. We hung up. "Who was it?" My friends asked. "I'll explain later just I need to get home." I said. I grabbed my skateboard and ride home. I rushed inside and ran to my "moms" room. "Mom take me to Idaho!" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because they have a good trixin store." I said making an excuse up. "We have a perfectly fine Trixin store here." She said. "No I want to go please can we go!" I begged. "Ugh fine we can go to Idaho tomorrow." She gave in. I ran out freaking out I'm going to meet my real mom m and dad. "OH YEAH IM GONNA SEE MY REAL MOM AND DAD YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" I yelled jumping on the couch. "You found out about your real parents?!?" Mom said sounding very angry. "No I mean yes I mean omg Brynn shut up!" I said. "Brynn you are never coming out of your room again!" Mom said pushing me up the stairs. Good thing she didn't take my phone. She locked the door on the outside. "NO MOM STOP PLEASE LET ME OUT!" I screamed. I sat on my bed and grabbed my head phones. I FaceTimed Shay and Colette for the first time.

FaceTime call

C is Colette
S is Shay and
B is Brynn

S: hi you look amazing!
B: thanks my mom locked me in my room and now I am stuck!
C: that's horrible!!
B: Don't feel bad at least I'm not hurt.
C: and you never will get hurt were coming for you.
B: Really you would do that for me?
S: of course we will your our daughter!
C: we love you and we'll be there in about 2 days can you survive?
B: yeah she wouldn't even hurt a fly!
S: Good ok hold tight and texts us if you need to.
B: ok I miss you guys thank you for making my day better!
S and C: your welcome!
B: Bye guys I love you!
C: love you!
S: Love you more!!

We hung up. I love them already. I just wish I could come out of my room. I heard my door open. I saw mom with a bat. "Mom what are you doing no NO STOP PLE!!" I screamed then everything went black.