2

I got dressed in this ⬆️⬆️ today. I walked around my room until I got a text from Shay.

🤞🏻🤞🏻Daddy✌🏻✌🏻

S is Shay
B is Brynn

S: we are on our way to the airport.
B: Ok good!
S: Colette says good morning!
B: Tell her I said good morning!
S: Ok I will!
B: I miss you a lot I wish I could just see you!
S: I do too we're doing the best we can we've got police everything don't you worry all you have to do is wait!
B: that made me feel better oh no I hear mom coming bye!
S: Bye!

I saw mom come in. "Aww how cute!" She said. She hit me in the side with a bat and then the other. I fell to the floor crying. She kicked me 3 times and stepped on my hand. She walked out laughing. She locked it and I felt blood on my lip from the kick. I felt it and ran to my vanity. I used a makeup pad to wipe it. When I thought she was done she came back. She sat me in a chair. She was stroking my hair and mumbling to herself. "Your a very nice girl with fine hair." She said. I was too scared to talk. She got some scissors and instead of cutting my hair she cut my cheek. I had blood running down. I'm on the ground screaming in pain. The pain finally went away. I FaceTimed dad.

FaceTime call

B: Daddy look what she did to me...
S: Colette look.
C: Oh honey are you ok?
B: No she has hurt me so much today please hurry fast!
S: we will the plane is taking off we have to go bye darling!
B: bye mom bye dad!

I was in so much pain. It was getting late so Ashlee came in with a bat and hit me in the head making everything around me go black.