3

I woke up got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked out of my room cause my door was open. I snuck out and grabbed some food. Ashlee was on the couch. I was super loud and she said, "Hey" and went on. I guess she doesn't care anymore. I went to the backyard and jumped on my trampoline. I saw Ashlee come out. She grabbed me by the hair and threw me in my room. I sat in there sad and in pain. I was getting a call. I answered.

Call

S is Shay
C is Colette
B is Brynn you know that

S: Hey Brynn we are outside your house!
B: ok go knock on the door!
S: wait will your mom let us in??
B: yes she doesn't remember anything trust me!
S: last time you said she wouldn't hurt a fly here we are now.
B: but she wouldn't I'm telling you she will hurt me.
C: Shay Brynn focus we need to wait for the cops.
S: ok Brynn don't show any signs of us being here just be cool and act normal.
B: ok Ashlee's coming I gotta go!
S and C: bye!!

Ashlee came in and was about to hit me but she heard the door bell she ran down and answered. I walked down and watched. "Um I'm Agent Doug and this is my assistant Agent Bark and we got reports that you have been kidnapping and abusing." The cops said. "Nope wrong house." She said. The cops turned and I jumped out. "NO WAIT SHE HAS SHE HAS BEEN ABUSING ME!" I screamed. They turned and Ashlee slammed the door. The cops broke the door and Ashlee pointed a gun to my head. "TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND SHE DIES!" She screamed. I saw Colette crying behind the cops. I wanted to run to her. Ashlee dropped her gun. I ran to them and they squatted to my level. I hugged them both. "Oh Brynn my baby is safe!" Colette sobbed. I was crying into Shay's shoulder. "Daddy why did this happen to me?" I cried. "I d-don't know darling but your safe now they will never hurt you again." He said. He put me in a truck and I watched the cops put Ashlee in a police car. She glared at me. I turned away and we sped off. "Brynn we missed you so much!" Colette cried. I hugged her crying still. "Mommy I don't know what to say anymore." I said. "I know honey I know!" She said. We stopped to get some food and we went to the airport. We boarded the plane and I sat in the middle. "Brynn we have something to tell you." Colette said. "You have siblings you have a twin brother and 4 others." She said. "Wow that's amazing!" I said. We took off and I watched the trees and cars go by. I was getting tired. I fell asleep on Colette lap.

Colette's POV

I looked and Brynn's head was on my lap. I leaned her chair back and she slept the whole way. We had her room this whole time. She is still sleeping. The kids all got excited Shay had to go in first to tell them to be quiet. We put her in her bed and she slept the until she screamed.

Brynn's POV

I woke up in a bed screaming. Mom and dad ran in. "Brynn what's the matter?" Mom asked. "I-It hurts!" I screamed. "Brynn what hurts??" Dad asked. "My stomach it hurts!" Dad picked me up bridle style and carried me to the car. Mom had to stay home with the others. I cried the whole way to the hospital. We walked in and we got in a room. I looked around me and saw machines attached to me. I looked over to dad. I held his hand. "Daddy what's going o happen to me?" I asked. "Honey I honestly don't know." The doctor came in and took a look at me. He looked at my cuts and bruises. "Does it hurt when I push?" He asked pushing on my stomach. I nodded. "Ok so we're going to have to do surgery on her stomach because she has appendicitis." I heard the doctor say. I felt a tear run down my face. I wiped it and fell asleep. I woke up in the same bed I was in. I sat up but felt pain in my stomach. "Brynn your up!" He said. I tried saying good but I couldn't say anything. What was wrong with me. I gave him a thumbs up. He looked concerned. "Brynn are you ok?" He asked. I shrugged. The doctor came in. "Hi Mr. Butler um I have some good news and bad news." He said. "Ok let's hear the good news please!" Daddy said. "Well the surgery went GREAT! But she won't be able to talk for about 5 weeks cause we had to do a surprise surgery on her throat." The doctor explained. "Ok thank you when will we be leaving?" Dad asked. "Maybe in about 3-4 weeks or so since we had two surgeries in one day." He said. "Thank you Mr. Marshall." He left and I sat up. I held Dad's hand tight. "It's ok baby it's ok." He said. I heard the door open. It was Mom and another boy who looked a lot like me. I knew it this was my twin brother. We locked eyes. Mom smiled and walked to me. "Babe she had to have 2 surgeries one on her stomach and one on her throat so she can't talk." Dad whispered. Mom looked concerned she soon had a tear run down her face. She came to my bed and held my hand. I pointed to a note pad and a pen. Mom brought it to me. I wrote. "Hi Mom!" She smiled and hugged me. My brother came it me. "Hi I'm Gavin your twin." He said. I wrote, "Hi if you don't know I'm Brynn." He smiled. I saw my sisters come in. One had blonde hair kinda like mine and the other had brown hair. They looked scared. I smiled at them. I was getting tired. I felt my eyes slowly slowly fall.

Nightmare

I was running from Ashlee. She had my father grab me. I was being dragged to the house. He made me watch Shay and Colette die. I screamed and soon bang I was lying in my own puddle of blood.

I screamed at my nightmare. "Brynn are you ok?" Dad asked. I wrote on my paper, "No I had a nightmare!" "Oh that's horrible! It's ok got back to sleep." He said. I again slowly went back to sleep.