SEVEN

"Here you go, beautiful," Ace smirked

"Thank you" Kat smiled as the blonde man sat into the booth next to her. He slid even closer to her and wrapped his strong arm around her small shoulders. He took a gulp of his beer and he sighed.

He then grimaced. Kat furrowed her thin brows and followed his gaze. He was disgusted with the sight of Eyeball whispering dirty nothings into Samantha's ear, all while Sam's eyes would widen and a deep scarlet flushed across her cheeks as she giggled - making Eyeball smirked and continued to whisper into her ear.

Kat smiled. It's about time Sammy had a little romance in her life, although she did wish it wasn't with Eyeball, but it's a start for her.

"He's gross, ain't he?" Ace whispered into Kat's ear, as he played with her fawn-coloured hair that fell over her shoulder.

She looked down at her lap. "You're no better, you're doing just what he's doing, ain't ya?" She mocked him with a smirk.

She looked up to see him looking at me with a playful pain expression, "Well, I'm sorry, how else do you expect me to show affection?"

"You could kiss me," She mumbled quietly, thinking it was too loud for him to hear - expecting her statement to be like water under the bridge. She didn't really mean it. She only meant her statement as a joke, but the flutter in her heart as she said it would say differently.

"Really?" He suddenly asked, making Kat's hazel eyes to almost pop out of their sockets, clearly not thinking he would hear her.

"Uhmm - I don't -" she was cut off by a chuckle.

"Well, your wish is my command," He slurred. Then it hit her, he was drunk, if she ever desired to kiss Ace, she wanted him to be in the moment as well. He leaned forward with his eyelids heavy and his strong arm securing Kat against his chest.

"Ac- Ace... Sto-Stop.." Kat stuttered, but it was no use. She looked over at Samantha and Eyeball hoping they weren't too preoccupied, and thankful they weren't. "Sammy, help.." Kat whisper-yelled across the table. She sent her best friend a pleading look, and she took action. She pushed Eyeball off of her and slapped Ace on the right side of his head with a great deal of force. She grabbed his arm and pushed him back into the booth, she quickly grabbed Kat's arm and pulled the small woman over Ace and out of the premises. Kat looked over her shoulder to look at Ace before she was pulled away, to see him with an outraged expression plastered on his face, a bright red handprint on his left cheek while sipping on his beer again.

A woman in a similar dress like Kat's but in black walked past their table. A wolf-whistle erupted from Ace's pink lips, as his blue eyes followed her movements. Kat's face grew red with anger, as she let Samantha lead her out of the diner. They were stopped when a group of five boys walked in. Four of the boys looked the two girls up and down and whistled while walking around them, like predators hunting their prey. They wandered off to get drinks and then sat with Eyeball and Ace, yet one stayed put.

He was blonde, wearing a simple white T-shirt tucked into black denim jeans. He was gawking at me. "Hey, my name's Charlie," He stated, not blinking. He was attractive, but not nearly as attractive as Ace, but the attitude Ace has, she figured why not?

"Hey, I'm Kat, a pleasure to meet ya." The brunette batted her lashes. Sammy looked at her friend with confusion, but when Kat shot her a knowing look, she smirked and let her carry on.

"The pleasure's all mine." He flirted back, flawlessly. Kat faux blushed. She looked over her shoulder at Ace's table, to see him growling at the sight of her and Charlie flirting. He got up and sped towards us as he saw the girl place a hand on Charlie's arm. A firm hand snaked around her waist. She glanced down to see Ace's hand gripping her hip.

"Hey Charlie, I see you've met my girl." Ace obnoxiously stated, while he hugged Kat from behind and nuzzled his face into her neck in a possessive manner.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Kat asked Ace, as she removed his warm hands from her body.

"Ace, you lucked out this time!" Charlie yelled, a laugh rumbling out from his throat. Ace's face grew red. Charlie reached for Kat's hand, but Ace beat him to it.

Ace grabbed Kat's face and pulled her towards his. His lips latched onto hers in a heated but passionate kiss. His plump, pink lips moved in sync with her own as his hands travelled her slim body, hers wrapped around his neck. Charlie awkwardly walked away from Kat and Ace, and Samantha walked back to Eyeball. "I'm sorry, Ace, you seemed drunk and I didn't know what to do. I wanted my first kiss to be remembered by both of us," Kat mumbled against his lips.

"It's called lust, not being drunk, doll," Ace stated, "I'm just glad I got to kiss ya before that slick bastard did it." He laughed.

Kat giggled and tightened her grip around his neck, "As am I, Ace, as am I." She whispered as he hungrily kissed the girl in his arms again.