Chapter 3:Together Like That....

later that night after supper and everyone went to bed and he opened his door and then he opened mine and he smiled and i bit my lip and he closed the door behind him and he sat next to me and i touched his face"this is for real...no more dreams...its time to be with you"he said and rubbed his arm nervously and he took a breath"you know we don't have to do this if your unsure"i said and he looked at me and shook his head"we have to...or we might never have a chance like this again"he said and i smiled"okay"i said...and i kissed him and i started to take off his shirt and he flipped his hair out of his face and he laid down and looked up at me and i hovered above him and i sat on his area and i smiled and kissed his lips and  he looked at me and i pulled down my underwear and pulled down his pants and he  looked at me and i put him inside and he bit his lip and i made out with him as i slowly moved up and down and i closed my eyes and it felt really good and he smiled and i made out with him and i looked into his innocent blue eyes and he sat up and pulled me near as he made out with me some more and i  bit my lip after and this felt better then my past lovers because we are really in love...me and Damon are so happy together and after i smiled  and bit my nail and and blushed and i kissed him and he kiss back and i smiled"i really love you"i said"and i really love you"i said and i bit my lip and he smiled and blushed and he got dressed and i put my underwear back on and then when he was done he pulled me close and kissed me one last time before he had to go back to his cell and i smiled and bit my lip and i leaned on the wall and i put my hand on the wall"goodnight"he said and i smiled"night"i said and i laid in bed and i felled asleep and went to sleep and the next day at game time we sat next to each other and i smiled and kissed his cheek and he kissed mine and held my hand"i hid the card key in a loose brick in the room and i can come every night if you want"he said"you have to be careful...i don't want you to get in trouble"i said"how bout every other day then?"he said"okay"i said and smiled and kissed his lips and he smiled....