Chapter-6

Aniket schlep chair for Maayera to sit on, He perfectly knows how to respect a lady. He asked her order and ordered her favourite "Belgian Dark Chocolate fudge"..and ordered his luxurious but authentic cup of "Salvador's Los Planes Coffee".

He opened his Macbook and started checking his mail and other business stuff...

Maayera waited for at least a single glance from him but all in vain, she opened her cell phone and started writing her new novel which she was working on.

Perfect Date with two lovely souls in front of each other but busy with their world... Technology wins over human emotions...

"Aniket, You don't need to do this for me, If you don't want my company, then it's OK, we are under contract like you said, but this is not an obligation for you to spend time with me". Maayera said firmly without any expression.

"OK! As you wish, but it was not for you, It was something which I was doing for the sake of my mother".So, "No Worries". Aniket said forthrightly...

"OK, Thanks for the evening", She got up and without giving a single thought, straight away went near the exit of the restaurant and left...

Maayera checked the time, It was very late in the evening, As that restaurant was secluded from the City, and no single transport was available to commute at that time, She thought for a while and started walking fast on the road.

It started raining, and drizzles of rain started kissing her crystal pearl skin, she was a bit frightened and increased her pace more than before.

Aniket noticed that it was raining heavily outside, He came out of the Restaurant and took out his car, He was about to take a U-turn towards his home, but suddenly a thought came into his mind seeing the darkness outside on the road. He started driving fast towards the City area.

A few miles ahead, He saw a blurred feminine figure sitting on the nearby rock with her face hidden behind her arms.

He came out of his car and went straight to that lady sitting on that rock under that heavy rain. And yelled at her  "What do you think of yourself ? Huh!!", Maayera!! , He yelled, "I am talking to you"..

She raised her head above and saw him with her eyes filled with tears, her whitish face was sparkling like a diamond covered with rain droplets.

To be Contd...

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed.
Credit: Saxena Avni(Chinsangel)