Chapter-15

She nodded in acceptance..Her eyes seemed like a thirsty desert who haven't got drop of water since ages...

Aniket was kissing all over her body like a mad person, he was too wild to handle but in the most possible beautiful and soft way he could,he was curling her like a small baby in his arms.

They were both madly  entangled with each other...

Aniket opened her legs softly ,she was like a free soul and was completely in another world ,he was slowly taking her celibacy..

She was all in sudden but worlds Sweetest pain with all of comfort and love...He slowly came near her cheeks and kissed her soft tears which were rolling down with all that sudden love and heat..

Suddenly she saw a dark shadow outside the balcony window.... Someone was gaping at them...

She was like filled with sudden shock and terror....She wanted to yell loudly but words were not coming out from her mouth as if she suddenly felt mum ....

Aniket was busy kissing her all over ,he suddenly felt she was not with him mentally..

He asked ,"What happen , aren't you liking it?"

"Aniket ....Someone...Someone is watching us form there" ....She pointed her trembling finger towards the large glass door at the balcony....

"What ?? What are you talking about ?? ,Aniket gets up while draping himself in the night robe...

He searched his near by and found small hockey stick in the bedside drawer which must be of his grandfather's era...

He slowly moved towards the glass door and opened up the door with all his force while holding hockey stick in one hand...He was all ready to attack but he found no-one....

He sighed ...And inspected the balcony from every possible way and locked the door properly while entering inside..

"What happen ?" ,Maayera asked ..
"Nothing ... Nobody was there ..... It's all like in your head only...I think you should rest "...He said while putting stick back to the drawer..

'But I have seen that image ,It was looking at us..." she replied in a most slipshod way..

"You mean somebody came to see our make out specifically after crossing huge long walls of Garden area that too in such a isolated Connecticut.huh??" He said irritatingly..

"Behave !! She said loudly...I mean how could you use such harsh way to mention our love..." She asked surprisingly...

"Excuse me ?? That was mutual ..I didn't force you ..And what love ?? you itself knows that we hardly share our secrets ,our choices ,our likes dislikes ....So how come that word came in between..Huh??" Aniket shouted in most loudest way he could...

"You mean I am nothing more than a wanton to you , do you think I am minx??? " She yelled and gripped his robe near his neck as forcefully as she could..

"A hard tight slap landed on her cheeks in no minute..And he said "Never dare to call yourself like this ....You brainless lady... " He said while releasing his robe from her grip..

"You used me ....You clearly used me , " She said and tears were constantly rolled down from her Beautiful eyes...She was still covered in that satin bedsheet...

Aniket banged that hand on the glass window  with which he raised hand on her...

In few seconds his hand was all covered with blood...And he sat down on the nearby chair...

Maayera saw this ,she hurriedly donned his shirt lying on the bed and came near him with first aid kit..

Tears were rolling down on her cheeks and she was trying to soak his blood in the cotton pad ....

She bandaged his hand..He was constantly looking at her but she didn't looked at him not even a single moment..

She said ,"Have some rest..."

"Maayera ...I am So....He was about to apologize but she silently switched off the night lamp and laid on the bed without giving a single glance at him..

To be Contd..

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed..
Credit: Saxena Avni