Chapter -11

At the dinner table, Maayera was sitting quietly and having soup, she wore her hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

She wore the simple but elegant long satin sequin peach dress with beautiful lurid hair locks falling on the side of her pink cheeks.

Aniket was not eating anything, he was just silently gazing at her face, as if he reached the zenith of all of his desires including hunger and only wanted to immerse himself placid amazing view of beauty to feed his soul.

"I am sorry!" He said with a taciturn look.

"For What?" She asked with a staid tone.

"Oh Come On! I thought I should say this to you, so I said that, but don't take it too emotionally huh??" Aniket replied with the most haughty voice.

"What do you think of yourself? Have I asked you to say sorry to me?", Maayera kind of yelled but again with a cute pout face..

"You come on, Don't eat my mind, eat your soup," He said irritatingly.

"Aren't you having anything? Aren't you feeling hungry?? I have never seen you eating anything". She asked with amusement.

"You and your stupid observations ", He taunted.

"You are stupid and burros, I am not!" She made her small cute fist and banged on the table with as nadir sound as it could be.

He chuckled seeing her cute action and got up and left silently as if he was avoiding his emotions.

Maayera was not sleepy at all, several questions commandeered her mind, and he was turning around here and there on the bed...

She checked the time it was noon, she noticed that Aniket was not near him, so she got up and tried to find him.

Suddenly she heard a large growling sound near that foyer, she wondered Who could be there at such late.

She started walking slowly towards the foyer, at once she was not able to believe in her eyes that the old door was slightly open already.

She was stepping ahead with doubts and curiosity both at her peak but those sudden loud growls haunting her back...

She propelled the door slowly and she screamed after watching the inner view in blurred moonlight...

Somebody touched her behind and asked, "What are you doing here??", Who the hell asked you to roam at night like this ??", It was Suganya, Aniket's Mother asking her in the most rude and stern voice.

"Mom!! You won't believe what I have just seen, Mom I want to tell you something..it was..". Maayera was so terrified that words were not coming out of her mouth properly.

"Oh !! Poor Soul! I guess, you are tired and sleepy and I think we need to do something about your sleepwalking..." Sudden sweetness melts in Suganya's voice.

"No!! Wait !! Sleepwalking what??? , I just saw that huge giant....With my bare eyes...He jumped off from the....." Maayera got fainted...

To be Contd.

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed.
Credit: Saxena Avni(Chinsangel)