chapter 3

Elizabeth's pov

I blinked my eyes as the lights were shining in my eyes. I was about to put the covers over my head until I felt the urge to throw up, I hopped off my bed and ran straight to bathroom putting my head over the toilet letting everything out. I felt someone hold my hair up. " are you okay sweetie?" I guess it was my sister.
"Yeah I'm fine thx for asking." I got up and went to the sink and started brushing my teeth "Elizabeth I'll make you some tea okay." She said. "Okay thx."

2hrs later

I have been throwing up for the past 30 mins and I'm tired of it

Maria: Eli are u sure ur okay

Me: yes Maria I'm fine, I'm just gonna go to the store

Maria: ight u bets be back

I slipped on my Nike slides and left idk why she trippin bc the store is right up the block. I finally reached the store I walked in looking for what I came in here for, I walked through the aisle and finally found the pregnancy tests, I got 3 of the first responder just to make sure. I went up to the counter and payed for my stuff and left.  I got home and went straight up to my bathroom and did what the instructions told me to do.

5mins later

The bathroom was filled with beeping sounds I turned off the alarm and picked up the pregnancy test

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

I fell to the ground and balled my eyes. what am i gonna do, I mean I have a stable job I'm a lawyer but  I mean what about Jonathan and maria.....