Chapter 7

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Love me, love me say that you love me f-

I hit the alarm and got up stretching. I looked at my phone and seen 2 missed calls from Jonathan. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and washed up. After washing up I went to my closet picking out something to wear. I got dressed and heard a knock on my door. "Yes?"
"Its me maria"
"Come in"
She walked in and sat on my bed looking at me then burst out crying. I was confused but got scared hoping she didn't know about The baby.

"What happen?"

" I think Jonathan is cheating on me"

"Why u think that?"

"He doesn't look at me the same anymore. There's no spark in the kiss. He's always on his phone not paying any attention to me."

I stood there thinking.. (welp um u see well he did cheat on you with me and the sex was great but im pregnant... She's my sister im just going to comfort her.)

I sat on my bed next to her hugging her feeling guilty but i didn't show it.

"Ria its okay I doubt he's cheating he loves you so much"

"Thanks Eli but i swear if he's cheating im gon kill him and the bitch...."

DAMN I thought

JONATHAN'S POV

Im sitting on the couch playing GTA thinking bout my unborn child. Man im so damn happy I want a boy so bad. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up and looked at the peep hole and seen it was my nigga Chris.

"Wassup nigga"

"Nun living i stopped by to tell u that ya bitch Maria text me talking bout she pregnant with my kid... I aint bust in that nasty ass pussy ion know how u was in that its mad loose".

"Nigga u was in it too tf and i aint worried bout her. Most likely it aint yours bc u not the only nigga she cheated on me with"

"DAMN"