Chapter 8

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Elizabeth I love you so much you are my world I am so happy that you are in my life. I know what we are doing is wrong because I am with your sister but will you.."

I woke up breathing hard not knowing what I was dreaming about. Was I about to get proposed to? I hope not because I'm literally in some deep shit for gods sake I'm pregnant by my sisters boyfriend.
I slowly got up and stretched and walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

" it's like I waited my whole life for this one...."
I heard my phone ring
Ugh
E: Hello?
J: hey Lizzy
E: what do you want Jonathan?
J: Um I was calling to check up on you and my seed...
E: Thanks for checking on us..
J: No problem so um I wanted to ask i-if ya w-wanted to get som-
E: just spit it out already
J: Do you want to go out and get some lunch?
When I heard him say lunch I was cheesing shit I'm eating for 2 now a bitch hungry asf
E: HELL YEAAAA BABY ILL BE WAITING.
J: Aii beautiful I'll be there in 30
E: Okay see ya later
J: see ya
  End of phone call

Maria P.O.V

What the fuck? Did I just hear Elizabeth call Jonathan  baby and they are going out to eat. Oh fuck no.
Calm down Ria we just gonna see and make sure we not buggin....
I got up and knocked on Elizabeth's door.
"yes?"
"Hey can I come in?"
"Um sure"
I walked in her room and seen her getting dressed. I'm just gonna act like I don't know what's going on and just ask her where she's going and if she lies she gon hey fucked up.
"Where you going babes?"
" A friend from work is taking me out to eat why?"
"Oh nothing I just seen you getting dressed just wanted to know. Hey did you talk to Jonathan today? He hasn't been answering my calls."
" no I haven't talked to him today"
"Oh ok thanks have fun on your date"
I walked out and didn't even let her respond. I'm not even going to think nothing of it this is my sister I don't think she'll do me dirty like that. I'll definitely keep an eye out but let me go call Chris this baby is hungry.

A/N
Yurrrr heyyyyy y'all I've been gone for a long timeeee. I just haven't been feeling this story but ima try to get my mojo back ya Hurd. A lot is gonna be happening in the next couple chapters tho.
SEE YAAAAA!!!!