one. homesick

sweet creature
01. ( homesick )

Harry Styles is a solo artist now

Harry Styles is a solo artist now. It didn't come as a shock to the world considering two out of his four bandmates had already released solo music.

His first single is already number one and the preorders for his self-titled album were going up by the hundreds. Now it was just time for the promotion tour before tickets went on sale for his world tour.

Harry sat in the back of the vehicle as his driver input the location to the Saturday Night Live studio in the GPS. Harry twiddled his thumbs as he glanced out the window to see New York's night life.

An uncomfortable empty feeling comes over him as his eyes fell on the moon. It was a weird feeling; the same moon hung above him just a month ago when he was back home in England.

Harry quickly realized that he was feeling homesick. After almost seven years of living the hectic life of a pop star he still had those moments where he missed home, and this night hit him harder than ever before. Maybe it was because he was playing two of his new songs live? Harry continued to think of a reason for his homesickness, not realizing that the car had started to move already.

As the vehicle arrived nearer to the studio, it passes a small bakery. Harry notices the small shop blur by and his expression immediately changed. He wasn't missing home, he was missing his best friend.