three. harlisha

sweet creature
03. ( harlisha )

The strong aroma of coffee from a nearby coffee shop filled the atmosphere of the airport

The strong aroma of coffee from a nearby coffee shop filled the atmosphere of the airport. Alisha adjusted her hair as she waited to board her flight. It was almost six in the morning and the brunette hadn't got a single bit of sleep.

Alisha looked around the nearly empty waiting area to find two girls staring at her. The two immediately looked away once Alisha noticed and continued to whisper to each other.

Alisha glanced down at her phone, hoping that someone would message her so she didn't appear too awkward. Unfortunately, her parents, brother, and friends were asleep and Harry had was at an early morning radio interview.

One of the girls across the room had now started walking towards Alisha, who sat aside her turned off phone.

"Um, are you Alisha?" the girl, no older than eighteen asked.

"Yeah," Alisha answers as the girl turned around and motioned for her friend to come over.

"Oh my gosh, we love you," the other girl said, pulling out her phone.

Alisha lightly chuckled, "Um thank you?" she finally understood who the girls were; they were obviously fans of Harry. Alisha hadn't left the vicinity of Holmes Chapel in months and she had forgotten all about the fans that would ask for pictures just because she knew Harry.

"Could we get a picture with you please?"

"Sure," Alisha smiled, standing up. The two girls took turns taking a picture of each other with Alisha before finally thanking her.

"I'm Emily and this is Megan," Emily, the girl that first approached Alisha said.

"It's nice to meet you," Alisha grinned.

"So are you going to New York?" Megan questioned as her friend proceeded to upload her photos to social media.

"Yup," Alisha replied as the three sat back down.

"Ooh are you going to see Harry?" Emily questioned.

Alisha paused for a moment, "Yeah."

"Yes!" Emily cheered, her voice echoing through the large airport, "I told you Harlisha was real." Emily said to Megan as

"But Larry!"

"Oh please like that's going to happen, who's actually going to New York to see him? Hm?"

Alisha sat in the middle of the two, utterly confused as they continued to argue.

The boarding announcement plays over the speakers as Alisha quickly grabbed her things, leaving the two bickering girls.

"Bye guys, it was nice meeting you," Alisha said before walking away.

"Wait!" Megan shouted, causing her to stop and turn around, "Are you dating Harry?"

"Oh no, no, no, he's my best friend." Alisha replied as Megan gave Emily a look.

"Yet, you aren't dating him yet!" Emily stated, as Alisha laughed and waved the girls a goodbye.

author's note.
keeping the chapters short so it's easier for me to update. also harry and alisha reunite next chapter so get ready for the fluff to start! – lena