four. our moment

sweet creature
04. ( our moment )

Harry had been waiting at the airport for an hour

Harry had been waiting at the airport for an hour. The flight wasn't delayed or anything, he was just very excited to see Alisha.

When the doors opened and Alisha walked out, he froze. She noticed him the moment she walked out and smiled, but Harry was in awe. Alisha rolled her suitcase over to him, the grin still not leaving her face.

She stopped her suitcase as she neared him and immediately wrapped her arms around his torso. Harry was taken back at first but didn't hesitate to place his arms tightly around her. The scent of grapefruit and jasmine radiated from the girl and he smiled. The smell was of his band's perfume, Our Moment.

Alisha was the first to pull away. She looked up at him with sparkling eyes, "I'm still mad at you." she stated, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Shh you can be mad at me later, give me another hug before the paparazzi show up," Harry replied as Alisha smiled and rested her head against his chest.

Harry looked up to see three men with cameras walking towards them. He sighed, "We should go before they start running."

"So when do I get to listen to the album?" Alisha questioned, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin in the palm of her hands.

"Soon," Harry replied before shoving a spoonful of pasta into his mouth.

"Anne told me she cried," Alisha responded.

"You talk to my mom?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, she actually answers," Alisha said, "Unlike some people."

Harry glared at her and in return she stuck out her tongue at him before turning on her phone. She sent a quick text to her mom as Harry finished his lunch.

"Let's go do something," Alisha said with a yawn.

"I think you should rest," Harry replied with small laugh. Alisha shook her head followed by a yawn which she covered by placing her hand over her mouth. "I didn't get you a hotel room yet, you can stay in mine for now," he stated, "I have another interview later, but we have the entire day to ourselves tomorrow." Alisha nodded in response.

The afternoon sun shone through the restaurant window, illuminating Harry's features. Alisha watched as a small curl from his hair fell on his forehead. His fans weren't exaggerating, even when he wasn't doing anything special, he was breathtaking.

"Harry?" Alisha started, causing him to revert his attention towards her, "I really missed you."

"I missed you too."

author's note.
i truly am sorry for the long wait. school was super hectic but now i should be able to update here and there. hope you enjoyed :) – lena